Chapter 14

I woke up the next day to Olivia yelling my name. I stood up and walked downstairs to meet her.

"What?", I asked yawning.

"Did you see this?", she asked holding up her phone.

The scree displayed a the post I saw yesterday.

"Yeah and I'm not worried, they don't have any proof", I said as I sat down.

"I can't believe you", was all Olivia said.

I shrugged, I mean I can't help not caring.

.

.

.

Guess I need to care, as soon as I stepped into school everybody started coming up to me and asking me questions about the post. I fought through the crowd of people blocking my path but Lola stepped right in front of me.

"I told you, It's the same Rihanna Blue!", she yelled through the crowd.

"Oh shut up!", I yelled at her and pushed her aside.

But she grabbed my backpack and pulled me back, "Not so fast Rihanna".

Suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pulled her back, "All of you back away", he shouted.

I then realized that it was Zach. He let go of Lola and walked towards me, "Rihanna let's go".

I followed his without saying anything and he took me to the janitors closet. We sat in silence for a few minutes, side by side, his arm around me.

But finally here broke it, "Let's find out who posted this".

I nodded but stayed quiet. He pulled his phone out, one arm still around me and scrolled through it. After a while he sighed, "The username's "IDK", and has no profile picture or bio".

"Zach even if you find it, everyone would have already see it", I finally got the courage to speak.

"Thaf doesn't matter Rihanna, we'll find out".

But no luck, we looked for ages and skipped first period too. I hate this. I should have stayed the way I was.

.
.
.

I went up to the kitchen and saw Emlyn leaning on the kitchen counter. I greeted her with a hi and sat down on the table. Few seconds later I got a notification on my phone.

It was a picture of me choose contact lenses that day at the mall. The caption read, "More proof, take a close look at her eyes you'll see the color's forest green".

"What the fuck!", I yelled standing up.

"Why what's wrong?", Emlyn asked putting her phone down.

I showed her the picture and she sighed but said nothing. She was gonna talk when Olivia called her so she left. I sighed and walked up to the counter and grabbed myself a glass. As I was about pour my self so water I saw Emlyn's phone.

It was open to Instagram, that account, IDK. I quickly picked her phone up and took a closer look. This was her account. I couldn't believe it, Emlyn doing something like this.

"EMLYN!", I yelled at the top of my lungs walking out the kitchen her phone in my hands.

"What?", she asked walking down tbe stairs with Olivia behind her.

I showed her what I saw and her eyes widened, "W-what were doing with my phone?".

"YOU'RE IDK!", I yelled and threw her phone again the wall.

The phone hit the wall and the screen went black and fell to the ground.

"No I'm not!", she protested.

"It was you're account!", I glared at her.

"Ok so maybe it's mine, so what?", she rolled her eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran up to her and tackled her to the ground.

"Rihanna. Let. Go.", she gasped but I punched her.

I was gonna do it again but Olivia pulled me away.

"LET GO!" I yelled at her kicking and trashing around.

I pushed her away and turned back to Emma but she grabbed a fistful of my hair so I did the same to her. We were pulling at each others hair and kicking and screaming while Olivia tried to calm us down.

The door clicked open and I saw Zach run in. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me away from Emlyn.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!", I yelled as Zach dragged me up the stairs to my room.

He sat me down and that's when I realized how my breaths came out un even.

"Ok, Rihanna calm down", Zach spoke in a soothing voice.

I buried my face in his shirt and sobbed. How could my own cousin do that to me? Why did she do that? What did I do wrong?

Zach hugged me tighter and didn't speak again. But I couldn't stop the tears. At last he pulled me away from his now soaked shirt and looked me in the eyes, "You don't have to worry, you're amazing as you are Rihanna".