Chapter 13

"Get out", I simply said to Emlyn as I entered my room and fell face flat on to my bed.

I was exhausted from all the shit that happened today that I ended up falling asleep. I also never found out when Emlyn left.

I was woken up when I felt the bed dip to one side. I opened my eyes and saw Zach sitting on my right staring right at me. When he realized I was awake his eyes widened. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. I felt his hand touch my head but he pulled back when I glared at him.

"Sorry", he apologized.

"For what?", I asked rolling my eyes.

"Um..everything?".

I sat up and glared at him, "Why are you here?".

"To say sorry", he said and he layed down on my bed.

"GET OFF!", I yelled at him hitting with my pillow and he fell off the bed.

He groaned but got back on and tackle d me down. We were practically wrestling on the bed when Olivia walked in. When she saw us her eyes widened, "I'll um..leave you guys to it", she said and walked out closing the door.

Zach layed down next to me and faced me, "So I learned if I wrestle you, you'll forgive me?".

I laughed and layed down, "Fine you're forgiven".

Zach opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a notification on both our phones. I picked mine up and checked it.

I couldn't believe what I saw, Zach looked at me and he looked worried, "Rihanna did you see it?".

It's a picture of me, how I looked  and how I looked now. The caption of the picture read:

Rihanna you're such a catfish.

The comments were all hate comments saying that I'm a fake and all that. I  felt tears brimming in my eyes and quickly closed my eyes not wanting Zach to see. How could this happen. After all what I  did I'm back to square one.

I felt Zach sit up and he put and arm around me, "We'll find out who posted this".

He rubbed my arm up and down and I rested my Head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and thought of everyone who would do such a thing. When I opened my eyes again I saw Zach looking at that picture.

"Why do you have to look at that, I look hideous", I said but he shook his head.

"You looked cute before and lot less softer than you look now".

"Soft's not something I like", I said looking at my old self in his phone again.

"Actually I like these two pics", he said and screenshot them.

"Why did you do that?", I asked annoyed but confused too.

"One's gonna be my lock screen wallpaper, the other my home screen".

"Argh", I groaned burying my head back onto his shoulder.

Zach's phone rang and I heard him say a few, "Yes's", into it.

"Um..Rihanna I  got to go, my mom wants me home", he said.

"Oh OK, bye", I said sitting up straight.

He placed a kiss on my cheek and ran out the room waving at me.