ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк

Start from the beginning

DING DONG

After a few seconds of no one opening, we exchanged glances before Jasmine pressed the bell ring again.

DING DONG DING DONG

Still, no one responds. Instead, I decided to knock on his door.

Knock-knock

There is no response, and Jasmine and I are staring at each other, puzzled.
Russ usually arrives at work at 7 a.m., according to Jasmine, and now it is still 6 a.m. And this is when Jasmine decides to give an opinion.

"Maybe.. he comes to work early?"

"YOU ABSOLUTELY RIGHT "

A loud voice from next door caught both of us, and we immediately turned around to see the famous Russ Neighbour.

"*Ah it's you, Mr. Aaron"

A brown, muscular seahorse with a long, winding green tail and a twelve-pack. Look at me with a smirk and a wink.
Jasmine looks at him weirdly, but I decide to ask him some questions.

"* if this is not a bother, do you know where Russ works?"

I asked him as he continued to flex his muscles. I can't help but admire his muscles; I wonder if I'll ever have those.
I look over to see Jasmine flexing as well. After a few moments, Mr. Aaron responds.

"RUSS WORKS AT CARETAKERS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE, AND I KNOW WHERE. SOUTH OF PLAZA IS WHERE YOU'LL FIND IT."

He said while winking at me and then flexing again with his hand pointed in the direction. I turned to see that Timeline Plaza was not far from here, and I looked at Mr. Aaron after that.

"Thank you for your assistance, Mr. Aaron! Mel lets go."

Jasmine said, desperately wanting to leave. We thanked him before turned towards the direction of his arm pointing and began walking away.

In Omega Timeline, a caretaker is someone who works in the public sector, such as doctors or construction workers. I'm curious, does Russ work as a cop? Now it's time to find out.

.
.
.

Thud- Thud

Timeline Plaza was where trade and recreational activities took place.
Today was extremely crowded. People were rushing around, trying to sell or buy something. Are the festivities still going on? I'm not sure.

As I stood there watching someone buy clothes, I thought to myself, maybe I should sell our plant here next time. I then switch my attention to Jasmine, who has been looking for a Caretaker Work Building.

"* Any sight of Russ?"

"Nour.... Wait there's Building!"

Their eyes widened as they pointed something out to me; I turned to follow their leaf hand and saw a tall building, a large billboard, and posters of Caretakers plastered right in front of the building.

"AH! Russ is there!"

They yelled before grabbing my cloak and pulling me away from the building to where Jasmine's eyes were. We see Russ carrying many boxes to his red car, which he received as a prize for winning the cooking competition.

I walked rapidly to greet Russ, not wanting the lunch to have already gone cold. But then Jasmine stops me caused me to turn my head to look at them.

"Let me double-check that that's our Russ. Okay?"
-EXHALE -