{~} 𝔄/𝔑 {~}

Start from the beginning

—————————————

Glaivedriver

(Adult)

Glaivedriver in first chapter

(Baby)

Glaivedriver is a male Deathgripper whom strikes fear into the hearts of the fiercest hunters, sometimes literally. Glaivedriver has the same abilities of any Deathgripper although has a stronger predatory instinct than most Deathgripper's in the archipelago. Glaivedriver, being in the Strike Class has high endurance, speed and stamina making this dragon inescapable once you're on his hitlist. Glaivedriver possesses the abilities to fire highly corrosive and deadly acid which will ignite upon coming into contact with flames or oxygen which can break the toughest of armour. The claws he has are made for cutting up limbs from the strongest of Vikings and is already devouring them before their final breath.

Glaivedriver is a mysterious dragon and is rarely seen, when you do see Glaivedriver you won't be telling anyone you did. If one manages to befriend Glaivedriver they're signing up to be lunch if he isn't cared for properly although if the Deathgripper does decide to keep you, you shall be put under constant care with eyes always on you. Although Glaivedriver is constantly ready for his next meal if the dragon does end up trusting you enough he'll occasionally give you some food whether it's a dragon or fish.

You do have a flight suit & armour made of Deathgripper scales, it appears like Hiccup's. The suit has sharp shoulder blades that appear like Glaivedriver's spikes, the arms do have extensions making the armour seem like the suit has the same claws/pincers Glaivedriver has which can be used as a weapon, there are also many other spikes on the suit that are black and red.

Your flight suit appears to have wings like a Deathgripper's and does have sharp edges used for slicing through things like cloth and can also be used as a shield incase of attack.

You also do carry a weapon, sort of a dagger loaded with Glaivedriver's venom which still has the ability to knock out a fully grown person within one stab, it can also ignite if you shake it hard enough while exposed to oxygen. Practically Hiccup's sword but with the ability to do more damage if needed. The hilt is mainly black but the streaks outlining it are the colour red. Much like Glaivedriver's scales.