Promise

A/N: Heyy! Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy with other things so I haven't had much time and inspiration... I will try to make future chapters a little longer as apology. <333 Also thank you for everyone reading this!!

Y/n's POV

It's been two weeks since Pan held me captive... I hope Hook returns soon, I miss his presence.

Although Pan has given me a little more freedom (Being allowed to walk around the camp) I still couldn't find much to do... Most of the activities on Neverland consisted out of violence, either each other or random animals the lost boys could find...

And the animals weren't even hunted for food, solely for entertainment purposes... Now that is sickening!

"Look at what we've caught here!!" Felix said walking into camp with a new boy.

Every now and then Pan's shadow drops boys near the camp for Pan his useless army.

"Welcome to Neverland!" Pan said making his entrance ofcourse knowing there was a new boy, cause he's Peter Pan meh meh meh meh Peter Pan knows all, Peter Pan never fails... Blegh!

"How about you show him around for me Felix" Peter said before heading towards me.

"Oi, Cupcake!" 

"Fuck off!"

"That's not so nice."

"Just leave me alone..."

"Hmm, no. See... You haven't been eating lately, and Hook won't give me my item if you are sick, hurt or even better, dead."

"Perfect, Then I won't have to suffer no more and you won't be able to go ahead with whatever stupid plan you've got."

Suddenly he grabbed my neck and pushed me against a tree.

"Listen up, Girly. Either you do what I tell you to or I will make you suffer more than hell would ever be able to! So you decide torture, or fucking listening!"

While trying to catch my breath I nodded...  

He let go of my neck and walked off as if nothing had happened... Hook is right, Peter Pan is a bloody demon!

Hook's POV

Two weeks... It took me damned two weeks to get a stupid rock for that bloody demon!

Now I don't know what he plans on doing with it nor do I care.

All I want is for Y/n to leave that bloody island, with me.

After a few hours I finally arrived back again at Neverland...

Now that demon better keep his promise!

Pan's POV

I felt someone entering Neverland...

"May be your lucky day cupcake!"

"Is Hook back?!"

"Sure is. Now how about we play a new game? Since you've been... very naughty."

"Wait what now?" She said as I knocked her out.

After I had laid her down in a field of flowers I thought of some idea's to mess with Hook.

But only one was good enough...

Hook's POV

"Oi, Pan!! Here!" I said throwing the rock over at him.

He looked at the rock and smiled...

"Thanks." He said as he turned around

"Now you keep your promise!"

"Oh, right ofcourse." He smiled

"I had already sent her back to the enchanted forest, you're welcome."

"What?!!"

"Oh, and almost forgot... she's cursed. Right now that little girlfriend of yours is lying somewhere... In the enchanted forest... Unable to see."

"You cursed her to be blind?!!"

"Oh no worries, the curse will be lifted once the one she loves kisses her. Only... I may or may not have erased all her memories of him." And with that he took off.

THAT BLOODY DEMON! Hang on Y/n... I will come for you.