Peter Pan...

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up in a cage... that hung in a tree...

'Holy shit this is much higher than it seemed in the show!!'

"Fuck... Wait... Are these cages enchanted?" I asked myself.

"Huh? Oh... You're awake..." A young boy stated below me...

I guess he's the guard...

"Uh, I don't think they are enchanted? Why?" He said, answering my question.

"Oh, no reason..."

If these cages aren't enchanted... Alright... Will I let Hook save me or shall I save myself??

Hmm be the damsel in distress or be the bad ass bitch of his dreams??

Tsk! Easy choice!!

The day slowly passed... I tried waiting till the guard left, but every single damn time the guy left another boy came in his place!!

As it now was dark I tried pretending to be asleep... I mean... you know?

Eventually the guy left...

'YES! I gotta be quick!!'

Once the guard was out of sight I started kicking the side of the cage as hard as I could.

After kicking for about a minute there finally was a hole big enough to crawl out of...

I let myself fall onto the dirt below me and hurried into the forest trying to get as far away as possible.

I ran for about half an hour and thought I would be far enough to rest for a moment...

I leaned against a tree catching my breath... I slightly jumped hearing branches break behind me in the bushes...

"Is someone there?" I whispered...

"Hook? Anyone?"

It was silent...

I heard the wind blow through the trees, mosquitos flying past my ears...

Suddenly I felt someone tap on my shoulder...

"Hook!!" I yelled happily as I turned around...

"Sorry dearie, wrong boy!" Pan said grinning.

"No! Nuh-uh, fuck off! Let me go! Let me be!!"

"Yeah... no. See, you might have forgotten but... you are my bait. And you're not leaving until I say you can!"

"No way in hell I'm listening to yo-"

And everything turned dark...

(Hook's POV)

I had spent the entire day searching through the forest trying to find Y/n...

I slumped down against a tree slowly considering defeat, until I heard Y/n...

"Hook!!" I heard her yell...

"Y/n..." I whispered under my breath running into the direction I heard her from.

I ran until I found Pan...

"You bastard!! Where is she?!!"

"Hook... How fun to see you again!"

"I do not have time for any of your games you bloody demon!! Where the hell is she?!!"

"Alright... I'll hand her over to you, in exchange for a magic item from the enchanted forest that you... will get for me."

"No, I'm done being your little helper!"

"Well, okay... Guess you do not really care about that girl then."

"God... Fine!"

I received the order from Pan and headed my way...

God... I hope she'll be alright.