The Enchanted Forest

There once was a girl named Y/n. Y/n was an ordinary nineteen year old girl who enjoyed watching Netflix and simping over men that were old enough to be her dad. Lately Y/n has been watching Once Upon a Time on Disney+ and boy oh boy... Y/n starts simping over a 200 year old man named Killian Jones...

(But like... who wouldn't?)

So now I am about to tell you all the story about how Y/n had her dream come true.

It all started on a rainy wednesday when Y/n was sitting in class.

"God! How I wish I could travel through dimensions!" Y/n called out to her best friend Jane.

"Oh em gee same! I would go to the world of Once Upon a Time and screw Peter Pan."

"What the... No way, ew. Like come on, Hook is hotter!"

"If you like men that look thirty maybe, I prefer younger looking guys"

"*cough* *cough* pedofile"

"Ew! No! Don't be ridiculous Y/n!"

"Hehehe"

After school while standing in the pouring rain Jane and Y/n said their goodbye's to each other as they both walked their opposite ways.

As Y/n was making her way to the subway she decided to look at some photos of Hook on the internet.

As the drops of rain hit her screen and her finger swiped through the pictures of the beautiful blue eyed pirate she suddenly realised her phone was giving off sparks...

Y/n dropped her phone out of fear and watched as her phone turned into some sort of portal.

"What the... This isn't real right? right??"

For some reason Y/n had decided to jump onto the portal in order to make it disappear... It didn't work, instead Y/n fell through it and now found herself falling from the sky in some forest she's never seen before.

Luckily for her, the trees softened the fall.

Not so luckily for her, she now was unconscious in the middle of some unknown forest.

About 5 hours later Y/n finally woke up except... she was laying on a bed...

"How are you feeling?" A woman with dark hair asked.

"Uh, I'm fine. But I'd like to know where I am."

"Oh, you're in King Leopold White's castle in the fourth kingdom. I am Regina by the way, how could I adress you?"

"Regina? Oh, alright... well I am Y/n."

"Pleasure to meet you Y/n. By the way, would you care to explain your peculiar choice of wardrobe?"

Y/n looked down at her clothing when it suddenly hit her...

"Wait, am I in the enchanted forest?!!"

"Well yes, why? Is something wrong?"

"Oh uh, no. Not really. And uhm, I had nothing else to wear..."

"Oh alright."

"Would you mind showing me the way out? I feel like I should go."

"If you say so, follow me."

After Y/n had thanked Regina she walked out towards the town.

Once she arrived at the town the sky had already lost its light causing Y/n to be out in the dark cold.

Looking for a place of warmth Y/n stumbled upon a tavern in which she could hear drunk men singing songs. Thinking the tavern would be warm inside she made the choice to enter.

And she was right, oh boy it was warm in the tavern. But it didn't make up for the horrible smell hanging inside.

Scrunching her face in horror of the bitter sweat like smell she looked around, only to find a certain blue eyed pirate she's been simping for.

'Should I go up to him? No I shouldn't... Well maybe?? No! Maybe? Alright...'

As soon as she stood next to the pirate she found herself not being able to speak properly.

"HEay! Oh, I mean *cough* Hey!"

"Well won't you look at that? How can I help you lass?" The pirate said.

"Uh, sorry uhmm... I don't know hehe, sorry for bothering you!" Y/n said as she turned back to the door.

"Hold on!" Hook said as he grabbed her arm forcing her to turn back around facing him.

"How 'bout I treat you on a drink?"

"Oh well, uhm... Sure!"

"Great! One drink for the lady please!!" He said signalling to the waiter.

After a few drinks Y/n found herself drunk and barely able to walk...

So I think it's about safe to say she probably won't remember that night.