VOLUME 9 Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"But wait, M'Lord. Let us think this through. Bahamut, how did you even kill her?"

"Hm? It was a natural fight between two powerful Dragons bloodsucker. It's our way of life, it was soon going to happen anyways. Unlike her, I was always out looking for tougher opponents to battle so that I may grow. It just so happens that I found her location in one of my scouting flights."

"And the part where you razed an entire portion of the Dark Continent?"

"It was a fight between Gods after all. We picked that place specifically so that we'd only bother the damned spawns of Hell."

"But Bahamut, wait. Wasn't she last seen on the Beginner Continent, on the Great Mounts of Eastern Darnarc? How did you two travel five thousand kilometers and you landed a killing blow on literally the birthplace of humans on Tur?"

"Well Master, our fight did occur before humans roamed the land in great numbers. I could tell you the entire story, but it would be two weeks long of just us fighting brutally."

"M'Lord, what type of Dragon God is Mars Infernus?"

"The Dragon of War and Fighting. Mars is said to be the only being in the entirety of Tur that has a Wisdom stat that reaches above Triple S plus tier. In numbers, Bahamut would be at one hundred, hers, at two hundred even."

"Ehhhh? There's a creature far wiser than Bahamut?"

"Oy bloodsucker, I'll have you know that being a wise pants didn't help her when I tore her necks scales out with my jaws and burned her inside with my great void flames!"

"Enough. But yeah, you do have a point. Two Primeval Dragon Gods in Threa... I don't know why but this is surely a recipe for disaster. If the two were to fight, we could literally be seeing a double end of the world scenario."

"I must say M'Lord. Your politicians are far crazier than ours sometimes."

"Hah. Yeah. My only theory is that they want insurance if anything happens to me and Bahamut... or if we get defeated somehow, there'd be back up or reinforcements. We do know that there are creatures here that can stand up to even a Dragon God."

"Like that Demon Noble Bahamut fought M'Lord?"

"Yeah, what was that about anyway? Bahamut? Did you seriously fight him from Hell then to Heaven?"

"Yes. I wasn't lying, Master. I do not lie, it was as factual as it can be."

"It's just... hard to believe. Like wow, that must be a fight truly between the forces of Heaven and Hell."

"Even I couldn't believe it, M'Lord."

"Nonetheless, I guess this might be one of the reasons why. Still, I hope this Yamaoka guy is chill, if not. Then we have another problem to deal with potentially."

He then goes to the last page and Alana hands a quill to him.

"M'Lord, are you sure about this? Knowing how troublesome Bahamut can be."

"We have no choice. It's a direct order from the numerous Guild Leaders. What I can only hope is that me, and Yamaoka's influence over me is enough to prevent a fight."

"I suggest you do it in a secluded area, M'Lord. This meeting cannot happen in a populated area."

"Here, it actually recommends we meet in the underground complex of the city of Zavalda, our literal manufacturing heart. But we'll see. For now, I'll say it's approved. Alright?"

"Then, it looks like our next destination will be a very busy place, M'Lord."

"You betcha. Zavalda, next to Iron Mountain is where we produce the bulk of our arms. The underground complex must be pretty big if they are willing to have the meeting there. Between two Primeval Dragon Gods... wow."