seven

24th December, 2022

Joe managed to get me to the hospital with his bribery, he knew this baby was making me incredibly horny. We went to a private doctor to avoid being seen by anyone, but my security still insisted on coming. Joe could tell I was anxious about having to show someone my wrist, so he held my hand and squeezed it tight three times as we walked into the doctors office.

Squeezing each others hands three times was our little way of saying 'i love you' without having to say it out loud. It came in handy a lot when we walk through the streets being surrounded by security and paparazzi, and I needed something to calm me down.

Seeing the doctor didn't last long. I got asked questions because the location of my cut was suspicious, but I denied anything to do with self harm. I couldn't share that information. Joe watched me lie to the doctor but didn't say anything, he knew I really wanted to keep this secret, so he backed me up when I was telling the doctor about how my cat scratched me.

Apparently I didn't actually need stitches, I didn't even really need to come to the doctor, so i'll give Joe the whole 'i told you so' speech on the way home. I just needed to make sure to keep the wound clean by washing it every now and then, and keeping a bandage or plaster over it.

The doctor gave us a few plasters, which was good considering we were all out at home at the moment, and we were off.

The second we were in the car I was going on to Joe about how I didn't need to see the doctor, but he defended himself by saying it's better to be safe then sorry, which I guess is fair enough.

As we arrived home I was getting eager for Joe to give me what he had promised. I made my way upstairs before he did to quickly freshen myself up. I pulled my hair out of the messy ponytail it had been in all day and ran my fingers through it to de-frizz as much as I could. I pulled my jeans off so that I stood in only underwear and my shirt, which was slightly cropped so my belly button showed. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to convince myself I looked good, but it was difficult when the default setting in my brain is to tell me I hate myself every time I look in the mirror. I took a deep breath and sprayed perfume onto myself before forcing a smile at myself and going downstairs.

"Hey baby" I said in my most seductive voice as I surprised Joe by wrapping my arms around his body. He jumped a little and turned around then looked me up and down.

"Holy fuck... you're so hot." Joe ran his hands down my back as he leaned in and softly kissed me.

The sexual tension between as right now was at an all time high. It's been a while since we last had sex, not too long but long enough for us both to be incredibly eager right now.

Joe placed his hands under my shirt and moved them slowly up my body before he slipped my shirt over my head so I was left in only my bra and underwear.

"I'm so wet already, I need you to fix that for me." I whispered into his ear before I looked him directly in the eyes.

I watched Joe bite his bottom lip as he stared at me. "Let's take this upstairs..." He said, still staring, refusing to take his eyes off me.

"No one else is here... we don't have to go upstairs." I said with a smirk as I moved my hands underneath his shirt.

"Trust me... we're gonna need a bed for what I have planned for you beautiful." Joe said into my ear as he picked me up and carried me upstairs. My legs were straddled around him and I couldn't help but kiss him every few seconds as he took me to our bed.

Joe threw me onto our bed, gently to not harm the baby, and slowly climbed on top of me. He wrapped his hands around my back and unclasped my bra then threw it across the room.