selfish

Well, that's a first.

Thought Namjoon was eating silently, along with the group but in the opposite way, they had a very worried look about the two.

The silence.. it was too loud for them. Lisa was too impatient to rant about what happened even if she is too tired and didn't sleep in like days.

Being such an impatient teen, she slammed her fork and knife that was stabbing the steak harshly.

She looked at Namjoon with a glare.

"Namjoon." She spoke with a raspy tone.

"Yes, Lisa?"

"Tell me. What the hell were you thinking earlier. Asking Y/n about her relationship with Jungkook?"

"I'm sorry but I did not know about it-"

"Shut it, will you? You saw him walking towards her, and decided to ask her that. Did you even care about that poor boy's feelings?"

Namjoon smiled at her, "Though was it my fault that he was rejected? By just asking?" He asks, wiping his mouth as the atmosphere got heated when their looks change on him.

"Yes. Jungkook was suppose to confess with his feelings." Yoongi muttered, having all of their attention goes to him.

"I apologize for being careless then." He says sighing dissapointedly, slowly placing his glass down.

"The fact that you are so fake right now makes you so immature." Jisoo stated.

"Get out, joon." Yoongi tells him with a blank look, staring at his friend that was drunk and looked very frustrated.

"And why is that?"

"Namjoon-ah, yoongi is right, you need rest. You have drunk quite a lot, it's time to go."

"But-"

"You don't want Ryuyie to be mad at you for knowing about this right?" Namjoon nodded softly as Jin sighs and held Namjoon's shoulder, as he guides him to their room.

"Oh my god, why am I stuck with that psycho?" Liz asked, facepalming.

"What even happened, noona?" Taehyung asked, completely clueless about what was happening.

"Taehyung-ah, if we tell you, promise to give Jungkookie lots of cuddles tomorrow since he needs it."

Taehyung glances at Jeniie who nodded her head at him, and mumbles, "okay."

"You know Ryujin, right? Your hyung's boyfriend?" Hoseok asks him that made Taehyung smile sweetly.

"Yes! I have met her once and she's so nice! Like me! Right baby?" Jennie nods as he giggles cutely making everyone look at him in an awe.

"Well.. they had a fight earlier and-"

"Your Namjoon hyung was out of his mind and began to drunk crazily and began to want your Jungkookie's life ruined." Quite pointless and an unreasonable thing to say, but that was the truth. Once something happens to Namjoon's relationship, he unknowingly becomes such a selfish and crazy person for love.

And that is a crazy part of his personality.

And that was his 'too much' too.

Too much love, too much pain.

____________

"Jungkook! Can you please open the door?" Y/n knocked as she sighs getting no response.

It was just minutes when they were still smiling, but after words she spitted, she had never been so guilty for rejecting someone close to her heart.