Azriel King: Pretty

I grabbed a bottle of water and a banana.

I walked upstairs and into our room where she was nearly passed out on his shoulder.

"She alright?" I whispered.

"Ya." She barely mumbled.

"Can you sit up for me?" I asked, sitting beside Damien.

She blinked, her eyes red and slightly puffed.

"No." She whispered.

I smiled.

"Please. I want you to drink some water darling."

She did, slowly but she was there.

"Are you tired?" I asked, Damien smoothed her hair from her face as I opened the water for her.

"My body." She nodded and she took the water.

She began drinking it and soon enough it was almost completely gone.

"Thank you." Damien looked at me and I smiled.

I opened the banana.

"No." She turned from me.

"Half of it?" Damien pleaded.

She shook her head.

"Then can you lay down and let me rub your back? You can nap, but your body is tired." Damien tried.

She ignored him, just lying her head on his other shoulder, facing away from both of us.

He frowned.

I kissed his head.

"Do you want any other food?" I offered.

"Smoothie." She whispered.

Good. Getting somewhere.

"What flavor? I'll get it for you." Damien rubbed her back.

"Pineapple mango." She sat up before looking down at the shirt she wore like it was the most interesting thing.

"A large one please?" She asked and he kissed her hair.

"And if they have extra large?" He tried and she looked at him with a guilty face like she felt bad.

"Alright. I've gotta get decent, but I'll go get one. Anything else?" He asked.

"...can I have IHOP?" She asked.

"I can do the order thing, so yes. What would you like?" He asked and I smiled at the interaction, my heart drowning in my own love for these two.

"Strawberry crepes." She chewed the inside of her cheek.

"With hash brows?" He offered.

She nodded.

"Do you have whip cream?" She asked us.

"I can get some." He smiled.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Positive."

She made a face.

"What?" He chuckled, knowing there was more.

"Sourdough toast." She whispered.

"Okay." He whispered back.

She wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you both." She finally said it. In a full fucking sentence.

"We love you. More than you know." He told her.

He stood, placing her on the ground but she groaned and her knees shook.

I caught her, pulling her onto my lap.

"Where'd you go?" She asked.

"Your apartment is not yours anymore." I smiled.

"Huh. That was fast." She nodded.

"Can you lie down for me? And take the shirt off?" I looked at her.

She squinted, "okay."

She did and I stood, taking off my shoes and walking to the bathroom, grabbing the coconut oil jar we had before walking to her.

"I'm gonna massage your body with this, wear a silk robe, after you eat, shower." I instructed.

"Okay." She whispered, lying herself gently on her stomach.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked.

"Panic. I couldn't breathe and I thought I was going to pass out. It was too much." She whispered as I rubbed the oil between my hands to melt it.

I began at her shoulders.

She groaned.

"I'm sorry. I'm also sorry I didn't have you cum earlier. I should've." I chewed at my bottom lip.

"It's okay. I didn't even think about it." She sighed.

I just rubbed her skin, watching it grow a shine from the oil.

I massaged her back, really getting at any knots or points she was very tense in. Before moving to her hips and butt, my hands working at the muscles underneath the skin, working out things she didn't know were even there.

I did her thighs, her calves, her feet, the soles of her feet.

I walked to her room and grabbed one on her silk robes, setting it open and beside her to have her roll over and onto.

I did the tops of her feet, the tops of her calves and thighs, my knuckles running along the toned muscle of her thigh.

I massaged her hips, her stomach and sides, I was careful not to press to hard on her front as I did her back.

I did her arms. Her hands, her neck, chest, above her breasts and where her pecks were.

I moved to her face, gently coating it in the oil that would make her skin feel so soft, shaped out her cheekbones and massaged her jaw muscles.

"Woah. That feels so good." She whispered.

I smiled.

"Sit up." I said and she did.

I got behind her, lathering her hair in the healthy oil. Grabbing the hair tie off my wrist and putting her hair in a bun when I finished the lather.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I scratched her back, getting the back of her neck as well while we sat like this.

"Always sweetheart, your body went through something intense that it isn't used to. You need to let it rest. You should probably go to bed early tonight." I told her.

"Can I sleep in here?" She asked and I laughed.

"Are you actually asking?" I squinted.

"Well yeah-"

"Yes. You can. Anytime, all the time. Forever." I rolled my eyes.

I watched her get excited when the front door opened.

"Come on." I got off the bed and helped her up.

She was still weaker but she could stand.

I helped her put the robe on and held her hand as we went downstairs.

I smiled at her excitement.

Pretty girl.