Damien Zara: Right Here

Like a fire under my ass I grabbed her, pulling her to the counter before sucking hickeys all over her neck, Azriels hand in her hair.

My hands moved up her thighs, feeling the way my hands moved up her sides like silk.

She moaned when I ran my thumbs over her nipples.

I heard her moans get muffled by Azriels mouth.

Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. There was so much to do. So much to touch, to mark, to please.

Azriel moved me, picking her up.

We moved quickly up the stairs.

He threw her on the bed, her eyes wild as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"Good girl." I pushed her back, Azriel and I settling between her thighs.

My mouth felt her skin. Biting, sucking. I marked D with red splotches, Azriel doing the same to her other thigh but with an A.

My tongue ran over the perfection of her stretch marks, my tongue moving to taste her, a loud moan leaving her when my tongue swirled over her clit.

Fingers moved under my chin, Azriel watching me eat her out, his fingers making her groan so much louder.

"Yes! Oh fuck." She cried, her hand gripping my hair.

Azriel removed his fingers, my mouth covering her, sucking, doing everything I can to earn an orgasm from her.

"Please-" she breathed, her thighs squeezing around my head.

I hummed, drowning in her.

She screamed my name, my mouth ready to taste all of her.

My hands gripped the flesh of her thighs, feining for this as she sighed, trembling, the taste of her soothing anything I've lacked.

My mind had her name engraved. My heart containing the same name, right under the name of the man who felt the exact same as me and has loved me through it all.

But both of us knew she was our girl, our woman, not just a girlfriend because it wasn't like that.

God she was unofficially my fucking wife. My soulmate. She is what ties my sanity together.

I sat up, Azriel turning her onto all fours.

He moved by her mouth, his pants already off.

I pulled my pants and shirt off, tossing them away as my lips moved along her lower back.

He sat down, leaning against the headboard.

"Crawl to me." He told her, my lips not leaving her, dragging down her body, until she was too far.

"Hair tie." He looked at me.

I turned, grabbing one from the pack we bought for her, tossing it to him.

He tied her hair up.

"Arch your pretty back for me baby." He told her, her legs moving to fit comfortably in the position I've only dreamt to see.

I couldn't help myself but to taste her one more time.

I bit her ass cheek, wonder the being responsible for creating her.

Perfection. Everything about her. She was perfect.

Perfect. A word that ran through my head every time I thought of Davina.

She slightly wiggled her ass in the air.

I heard her gag before coming up, gasping.

"Fuck me Damien." She said and I hummed, slicking myself with saliva before pushing into her.

She moaned, Azriel bringing her up for a kiss.

I watched her back arch again, feeling my cock twitch inside her, my thrusts slow but deep.

I savored her pussy, the way it felt on my cock, and the sounds of her moans.

"Oh my god." She gasped.

I bit my lip.

She began meeting my thrusts, Azriel coming in her mouth quickly.

She came up, him asking if she swallowed, being who she is, she did.

"Hold me?" She asked, still meeting my thrusts with her back arched.

I pulled her up, her head back on my shoulder, Azriel coming and settling himself in front of us.

Her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Yes, please harder sir." She moaned.

I grabbed her hips, pounding into her, our skin slapping together.

"Things are gonna be different now, you know that right?" Azriel asked, his arms holding her.

"Yes." She squealed.

"Come on my dick Davina." I told her.

"I am! Fuckkkk." She trembled, my pace the same, she was so tight, so wet, so fucking good.

Exactly what I needed.

I kept drilling her.

"Good girl. Taking his dick in your pretty little pussy. Does it hurt less?" He asked.

"S-so good." Her hands were on his chest, her nails digging into him.

"We love you so much." He cooed.

I hummed, feeling myself approaching my orgasm.

I moaned, cursing under my breath.

"That feels so good." She sighed.

"What does?" He asked.

"When you guys cum in me." She whispered.

I pulled out.

Azriel kissed her, turning her onto her back.

He went to eat her out.

"You're staying the night." I told her.

She nodded.

I pushed her hair from her face, kissing her, tasting Azriel on her tongue.

"I'm not going anywhere." She told us when Azriel came back up.

"Careful darling, obsession is a powerful thing." He told her.

"I know." She yawned.

I picked her up, setting her on the toilet.

"Don't let go." She whispered, her hands on my forearms.

"I won't. I've got you my love." I sighed.

She still held onto me when she got done, standing.

"Apple juice." Azriel handed her the small glass when I got her to stand.

"Thank you." She smiled, drinking it.

"Sorry Az, I guess you won't be little spoon." She apologized.

He gave her a smile before looking at me.

Neither of us want to be any spoon. We want her. Just her.

We got her in bed, we cleaned ourselves up.

Got ready for bed.

"Wait you didn't eat." She frowned.

"It's fine." Azriel told her.

"But-"

"Davina." I warned.

She pouted but rolled away from me.

So I pulled her toward me, knowing Azriel would scoot in anyway.

-

"She's never leaving us Damien. Go to sleep, she's here, it's okay." Azriel told me, reaching and squeezing my arm.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you so much."