Davina Preston: New

"What to drink?" Damien asked me.

"Rum and Coke." I said.

"Alright." He nodded, Azriel grabbing my wrist gently, tugging me then directing me to a U shaped booth by the small of my back.

He got in first, patting beside him and I scooted in, settling myself down.

Damien came back, giving us each our drinks.

He then sat on my other side, much closer than needed, a feeling I haven't felt in a decade paining my lower abdomen, so I crossed my legs, avoiding anything.

That was a good sign? Or was Ally wrong and I'm reading this wrong?

That's exactly why I won't say anything outloud and embarrass myself.

"What's up there now?" I asked at the empty stage.

They both smiled, their legs widening, each of them had one leg in contact with me.

"That is an X. And we lied. We know what's happening tonight." Azriel told me in a low voice.

"What?" I was curious.

"Two, male dominants, and a sub. So she will be tied on the X, her ankles buckled to the bottom areas which forces her legs apart, her arms above her head, giving open access to her entire front side." He told me and I nodded, my stomach still pitted with something so unfamiliar.

"Why do they do 2 men for one girl?" I pushed.

"Well," Damien's arm went over the top of the booth, settling behind me.

"For one, for the audience, and because some men like having help to dominate a woman." He offered.

"Perhaps it's also her personality and just one man can't handle her. Which is actually the case in a lot of situations." Azriel added.

"Fair." I sipped my drink, hoping this would ease me.

"Relax little love." Damien whispered and I nodded.

"Sorry I usually am fine." I apologized.

Azriel put his elbow on the back of the booth cushions, his fingers going under the latex strap of my dress, moving it up more.

"You're just fine darling." He cooed.

Well shit.

I was so deprived all touch and attention.

Especially now that I'm sitting between two men who couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

Not that I necessarily minded.

I looked down, adjusting the top, my boobs literally out.

"You look good, you don't have to fix it. It's latex it won't move on you." Damien chuckled in my head.

"Right." I put my hands in my lap.

"I'd like another drink before it starts." I whispered and Damien nodded, moving out of the booth, offering his hand which I took, standing and I didn't even adjust my dress. Fucking latex.

I began walking to the bar, ordering a martini, wanting the straight up alcohol.

I walked back when the lights began severely dimming.

Damien hadn't sat, he waited for me to sit back down.

He came back in, my body suddenly more sandwiched than before.

The men walked out, both of them holding onto one of her hands.

One of them taking her, her back against his front as the other kissed her.

Now she was sandwiched.

I felt eyes burning on me.

"What." I mumbled, looking between them.

"Nothing love." Damien smiled.

I watched, so many hands, three mouths.

"Wanna know the best part?" Azriel whispered and I looked at him.

He pointed and I watched the men kiss each other, the woman completely into it.

I swear I had air stuck in my lungs, holding my breath.

I'd been here for a while. Never have I witnessed something like this.

I watched, my eyes glued to the men's sculpted bodies as they kissed, before tying the girl to the X.

-

Things were heavy. Unexpected, the men, the men with her, her reactions to it all.

The girl had been edged numerous times for the past hour, sweat beading down all their bodies.

Not shocking nor surprising. However, I'd never witnessed sex done in this way.

The way their hands made her body look so small, the way she panted for their attention, the way she squirmed whenever they gave each other attention, teasing her.

A hand landed on my thigh and I gasped.

"Now you're a smart girl Davina." Azriel whispered.

"And if 2+3 is 5." Damien breathed, tucking a baby hair behind my ear.

"Then two kissing men, and one girl equal..." Azriel squeezed my thigh.

"A not so coincidental coincidence?" I whispered.

Damien grabbed my leg, pulling it over his thigh, Azriel doing the same with my other, my legs literally so open.

I felt suffocated in an oddly satisfying way.

The back of Damien's hand moved along the side of my face, dragging along my jaw before my face was in the grip of his hand.

"So pretty." Azriel whispered, his forehead was resting on the side of my head, his fingers drawing patterns on my inner thigh.

"How has it made you feel so far?" Damien asked.

I nodded, my mouth puffed out.

"Words darling." Azriel whispered.

"Good." I mumbled, Damien's hand releasing my face, falling to my throat, but no squeezing, just light massaging.

"Good? Not aroused? Not curious? Just good?" He chuckled, turning my face toward him.

He was so close.

My stomach flooded with butterflies, my pulse in my ears.

Azriel squeezed my thigh, his mouth on my shoulder.

"All of those." I whispered.

Now he gripped my throat.

"Tell me." He whispered back.

"Aroused, curious." I mumbled.

He nodded, satisfied as he let me go.

And suddenly my legs were off them, everything mildly in place except for their hands, they still were on my thighs.

"Here's the fun part." Damien hummed.

I watched as she was now off the X on her hands and knees, a man fucking her from behind, the other fucking her mouth, but they'd often kiss as they did.

"W-what is this about exactly?" I looked between them.

"Your imagination." Azriel mumbled, the nape of my neck cupped in his hand.

"What you take from this." Damien told me, his hand moving up my leg.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Isn't this wrong? I work with you, you two are together, I don't want to be one of those girls you described when we had dinner." I frowned.

They exchanged a look.