Davina Preston: So Fine

I was in my car, driving aimlessly to literally no where. Blasting Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift through my speakers, basically moaning every damn lyric.

I had to pull over to finish the song, my ears orgasming from all of it.

I began driving, my speakers booming Style next.

These were my favorite songs right now. The both carrying the same vibe, one movie type sexy, one kind of sad.

I groaned, my phone ringing.

"You interrupted my jam session." I told Ally.

"I think I'm in love." She squealed.

"I'm on my fucking way right now." I hung up, turning up the music to its max, racing to her house.

I parked in her driveway, running in.

"Spill bitch."

"Sit the fuck down." She handed me a bottle of wine and I drank straight from it, handing it back to her.

"Boy or girl? Big tits or dick? Tell me everything." I smiled, sitting criss cross on the couch beside her.

"Girl." She groaned like talking about it was too much.

And I understood 100%.

"Sub or not?" I asked.

"Super fucking sub. Like down on her knees calling me mommy with her whole ass body covered in tattoos bitch. She is fine as hell." She handed me the bottle and I drank.

"And?"

"Literally had multiple sessions with her the past two weeks, iffy on how I felt until today. She-oh my god! I can't." She squealed and I laughed.

"Literally the voice of fucking Kehlani. Like 'I need a gangsta' sexy." She told me.

"Stop. Don't even play. I have two dicks waiting for me don't make me want her too." I groaned, drooling with her.

"Sexiest tattoo?" I smiled.

"Her ribs. Although I think y'all should become besties so she can get the tattoo you have on your hip babe. Have they seen it?" She asked.

"They've seen nothing." I shook my head.

"God they're missing out. Anyways she gave me head today. Her mouth. Did. The. Fucking. Work. Literally god sent pussy eating. Didn't have to direct her or anything." She fell back, and I understood the excitement she felt.

"Damn she's so your type." I took another drink.

"And she kept telling me I was the best she's had and shit and here's the best part..." she smiled.

"Tell." I grabbed her hands in mine, ready for this moment.

"We're having a meeting tomorrow about her being my permanent sub." She whispered and I screamed, almost jumping on her.

"Yes bitch! Body details." I begged.

"I won't lie, and if we end up together this stays between us." She said, deadpanned.

"Done." I nodded.

"No girls tits have ever beaten yours and I've seen a lot. I want to suffocate in your tits. But hers are good too. A good 2nd. But her ass and mouth bruh. Those fucking lips. Oh my god. I could probably cum from a lap dance and I don't got a dick." She told me.

"Fucking jackpot." I put my hand in the air, the best, most crisp high-five we've ever had.

"Make me a promise." She smiled.

"Depends." I eyed her.

"When they see you for the first time, naked, I need photos of their fucking reactions." She told me.

I laughed. 

"I can't promise that but I can try to give a play by play." I nodded.

"No, you don't understand. I speak their bisexual language. I love men, but nothing is better than a initially innocent looking girl until they reveal a tatted girl, big ass boobs with nipple piercings, and bitch, you have DERMALS IN YOUR FUCKING BACK DIMPLES. I need a play by play. You're so fine." She groaned and I laughed.

"Stop, I'm blushing. But you have nipple piercings too so don't play." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but yours. Oh my god. I need to talk to them about how fine you are. They'll understand me." She shook her head.

"I don't think they'd like knowing that you saw me naked before they did." I squinted.

"Like I give a fuck."

"We were here to talk about you." I reminded her.

"I don't care. Talking about her makes me horny." She laughed.

"That's a green flag. All the fucking way." I stood, raging her fridge for my favorite.

Bagels and cream cheese.

With a glass of apple juice.

Because I was also aroused.