Davina Preston: Discussions

If y'all like the sleeping thing from Mate Next Door thennnn ykkkk here it isss

I yawned, lying my head on Damien, my legs over Azriel.

"Tired love?" Damien asked and I nodded.

"Kinda." I mumbled when I was no longer yawning.

"Do you want me to grab you a blanket or take you to bed?" Azriel asked.

"No, I'm comfy." I sighed.

Damien pushed my hair from my face, gently scratching the top of my head.

Azriel was gently running his hands up and down my legs.

One of Damien's hands moved to my neckline, touching the strap of my tank top, his fingers gently moving under the top of it, touching the peaks of my breasts.

"Your skin is so soft." He whispered and I hummed, turning my face into him, his skin radiating warmth.

I bent my legs, my feet on Azriels lap, his hands moving along them, back up my calves, his nails lightly scratching in certain spots.

His hands moved further down my top, but not touching or grasping anything, just his fingertips grazing.

They were so gentle. I am so spoiled.

"Can I be honest and you don't judge me? Just like... correct me?" I mumbled.

"Of course." They both said, the volume of the movie going down immediately.

"I-I feel like I am taking your attention away from each other. I don't want that. I believe you two will always come first as you should, and I want to be sure I'm not pushing any boundaries of any sorts." I grabbed a pillow, pushing it under my head on Damien's lap so I could see Azriel too.

They looked at each other, making me nervous.

"Sit up." Azriel told me, taking my hand, helping me to sit up.

I was there, sitting. Crisscross.

Both of them turned to me, Azriel holding my hand in both of his, Damien touching my thigh.

"Did you not hear what I said to you earlier?" Damien asked.

"I did. But I wanna make sure you both are happy about everything. Especially about your own relationship." I explained.

"We are. We live together darling. We talk. About you. All the fucking time." Azriel squeezed my fingers gently.

"You're not in the way. And honestly, you will get most of our attention, not that we don't give each other any, we always will, this goes three ways. You and I, you and Azriel, Azriel and I, each of those matter." Damien studied my thigh, his fingers tracing my stretch marks, making me lightly insecure but I pretended I wasn't.

"Damien told you, we're givers, we don't really accept what we give each other because it isn't who we are. And this follows in gifts, cooking, sex, all of it. But now we have someone to turn our attention to, who will accept what we give and that means a lot. We are in love. I love Damien with all of my heart. He is a part of me and that isn't just gonna go away. But the way we love each other is so different compared to how we will l- express things to you." Azriel kissed my knuckles.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but we are men, you're a woman. You deserve the attention you need, and we need your attention. Your soft skin, your curves, your voice, the way you move, is all something we've both been craving, we talk. All the damn time. I promise, you're just fine, everything we do is intentional with you. You understand?" Damien asked and I nodded.