Damien Zara: Make Sure

"My vagina hurts." She groaned, waking up.

I laughed.

"Good nap?" I asked.

"Nap? I feel like I was knocked into the next week!" She groaned, leaning over and lying her head on my lap.

"Well we fucked at 9, after our morning meeting and it is currently 2 in the afternoon." I smiled.

She reached behind her.

"Where's Az?" She asked.

"He'll be back. He's running errands for us." I petted her hair gently.

"My vagina." She pouted, moving closer to me.

I lifted her T-shirt, my hands touching her thighs.

"You can't do that." She swiped my hand away.

"Do what?"

"Make me feel things."

"What things my love?" I smiled.

"Sexual things." She glared.

I grabbed her, lifting her up by under her armpits almost like she was a kid before pulling her to straddle me.

"How bad do you hurt?" I asked.

"It's just sore. I've never been sore." She reached her hand under herself, the back of her hand rubbing against my dick, awakening the sick sex addicted beast in me.

"Do you think cockwarming will help?" I smiled, my hands gripping her ass before going under the shirt, feeling her tits.

"What's that?" She asked, her hands on my chest.

"Exactly what it sounds like. You sit your pretty self on my cock, you don't have to move, I won't move, it'll just be inside you. It's good for you." I winked.

"If it hurts-"

"You don't have to do anything you don't want." I told her.

She nodded and I smiled.

I held her up with my hips as I also pulled my shorts down.

She hovered when I sat back down.

I stuck my fingers into her mouth, getting them wet before stroking my dick with her saliva.

"Sit baby. I won't move. It's all you." I rubbed her thighs gently.

She touched my tip with her pussy so lightly.

She shivered, her hands going to my shoulders as I held my dick still.

She sat, a small whimper leaving her when she was halfway.

"Good girl." I coaxed and she sat herself completely.

So fucking tight, so good. I loved her pussy.

"Let me fill you. Just relax sweetheart." I whispered, her arms wrapping around my torso as she tucked her face in my neck.

"Would it be unprofessional if I gave you hickeys?" She asked.

"Never." I hummed as she kissed my neck softly.

She grazed her lips along my throat.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked, hoping she was because I love this.

I love cockwarming and I love her.

Two amazing things.

"I am." She began sucking a spot on my neck, small hums coming from her as she did.

She pulled back, looking at it before lying back onto my shoulder.

"You're inside me yet I still don't feel close enough." She chuckled.

"I know little love." I pet her soft hair.

"Can I nap?" She whispered.

"Whatever you want." Yes. Yes. Yes.

Fall asleep with me inside you.

-

"She's back asleep." I told Az when he walked in.

He lifted her T, seeing how we were connected.

"I hate saying this, but not really, we need to ruin her for anyone else. She can't fucking leave. So we need to do this shit to comfort her, keep her close and attached. She's not leaving." He shook his head, sitting down beside us.

"Of course she isn't. She never should." I pet her hair.

"What if she wanted to though?" I knew his answer because I felt the same.

"Then that fucking sucks because I know the both of us would burn the world down if she asked us too." He shrugged.

"Our pretty girl." I whispered.

He rubbed her back.

"We need to make sure that no one will ever have her like we do Damien. I can't ever live without her." He frowned, looking at me.

"I know honey. I know." I kissed him before he kissed her hair, lying his head on my arm.

This was all I had to live for. Both of them. That was it.

But it was her we had to make sure of.