Damien Zara: Wants

I handed her the warm bagel with extra cream cheese I toasted for her.

Also handed her a bottle of orange juice as I noticed a while back she lived citrus things when she wasn't feeling the greatest but just in case I also got apple.

"Thanks." She croaked.

I kissed her hair.

"It's not cold." She told Azriel.

He handed it to me.

"Do you want an ice pack?" I asked.

"She doesn't. But the others aren't cold enough yet." He frowned.

"What do you want little love?" I asked.

"Eat Az." I told him.

He nodded.

"If it's only inside I can chew ice and eat you out for a while." I petted her hair.

She looked up at me.

"You'd do that?" She asked.

"Anything. You deserve all of this after last night. Your pretty body needs to heal." I told her.

She nodded.

"Good girl. Eat your food." I turned, kissing Azriels shoulders.

"That's genius." Azriel laughed.

I shrugged.

"She still wants attention without wanting it. She's our girl. She's perfect in that way." I winked.

He smiled.

"She loves the glass." He said as I got a cup of crushed ice.

"We should buy more then." I said.

"Don't judge but I saw a dildo shaped ice mold to make ice dildos... is that an orderable thing?" He asked.

"Buy 2. Her pussy is gonna need it." I shook my head.

I went back to her.

"If it doesn't work, let me know." I said and she nodded.

She finished the bagel and I set her plate on the coffee table.

I poured some in my mouth, letting it sit there for a bit.

I let it melt before placing my mouth on her pussy.

She moaned, a sound of pain before it wasn't.

I moved my tongue gently along her folds.

"Does that do anything?" I asked before filling my mouth with a lot of ice this time.

She nodded.

Azriel came over and sat beside her, playing with her hair.

"We should go swimming soon. It sounds fun. It's summer." She whispered gently as I placed my freezing mouth over her pussy.

I hummed, eating her out, not focused on pleasure but it was providing that naturally.

"Anything else you want?" Azriel asked her.

"Unrealistic things that some girls probably wish for." She hummed, her feet settling on my shoulders.

"Tell me everything." I whispered in the same tone she'd been speaking in before getting more ice.

She smiled.

"Eternal manicures and pretty nails. An older style convertible so I can play my Taylor Swift songs while the hot wind is going through my hair." She sighed dreamily, us listening patiently with her lack of voice.

"A wine cellar. With so many kinds of wine I can try through my lifetime. A purse to match every pair of heels." She gave a kiddish giggle.

"The most gorgeous wedding ring when that time comes, that compliments the color of my skin for every season. However, I'm picky so I have no idea what that entails." She smiled.

"I want a balcony. And I'm not sure why. But it sounds good to drink hot chocolate while reading. Or watching sunrise. Or sunset. Sorry, I'm blabbering." She took a drink of water.

I kept going with my ice method, listening to her, watching how entranced Azriel is with her.

"Keep going darling, tell me everything." He whispered, the back of his hand touching her defined jaw.

"Okay... I want summer to last forever, for the sake of my tan and short dresses. But does since we live here. So that's come true. I want a painted body portrait to look at when I'm insecure. I want my first pair of black stiletto red bottoms. I want a pet unicorn." She laughed at the last one.

I already knew what was happening is Azriels brain. Because it was also happening in mine.

All of it. Whatever possible will come true.

She will get exactly what she wants.

"I want metaphors that describe me to be written on a piece of paper in old calligraphy to frame. I want a collection of vintage books I know I'll never read to be in my room for decoration. I want jewelry, not just the necklaces. I want the bracelets that are slightly to big for my wrist. I want ones I can pile." She squinted.

I stood, going to the kitchen.

"Rings?" Azriel asked.

"No. I only ever want to wear one." She clarified.

I loved how sure of herself she was becoming.

I grabbed a glass one, it numbing my fingers due to its temperature.

I came back, sitting myself down. Her feet returned to my shoulders.

"Is there anything more?" I asked.

"Like things you wanted since you were young? Even if you've already gotten them." Azriel helped.

She smiled.

"This is going to sound absurd. But I wanted someone to love me the way Noah loves Allie. You know, from the Notebook? Granted, I'm absolutely aware that it's a total cliche, but the way he loves her is something so pure." She cleared her throat, taking another sip of water.

She hummed when I gently pressed the glass into her.

"That's not absurd. I think it's what every girl dreams to have. Do you think you've gotten it?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Yeah. I do. I'm a lucky girl. And never in my 28 years did I think I'd get something quite like this." She nodded.

"A guy pushing a frozen dildo into you because your vagina hurts?" I smiled.

She laughed.

"At least you care." She shook her head.

"We do. A lot." Azriel kissed her temple.