Introduction

She was a fighter, survivor, a killer, but she never wanted that, she wanted a peaceful life with a family. Getting betrayed by the only person she trusted, she lost faith, all her sacrifices, and all her hard work, she was just a pawn. But what happens when she gets a new chance, a chance for a new life?

Serena moons, the spy, the shadow assassin, the hacker, the fighter, the genius, the unknown. I had many titles and could go on but for Jamie Moons, I was just a pawn, and he could discard any moment he liked, but for me, he was everything, my savior, my family, my commander, and most importantly my father.

He was my father, I was born to a prostitute, whom my father had taken a liking to, he used to visit her all the time, and later she quit her job to be with him, but to him, she was just a plaything, later, she got pregnant with me and died in labor or so I always thought, he raised me to be perfect a weapon, whom he can order around, killing anyone who offended him, l contended that he needs me, he won't abandon me, oh, how wrong I was.

He had other children, who were just like me but not naive as I was, they knew what he was. And come the day, I lost my worth, the day he killed me, talking about all the plans he had for me, how I was the greatest weapon I was but how wrong I proved him by failing my mission. Then he shot me, right in my head, without any hesitation.

But that's not important anymore, because I am dead or I thought so. I woke up in an oddly familiar house and a man sitting on the couch.

"Who are you? " I asked him, and he just chuckled, "Amazing, no one ever asked me who I am, but rather assume, I am death or a kidnapper," says the man, I narrowed my at him, "I will not ask again, who are you?"  I asked him again, this with my cold voice, He just smirked, "I am Thanatos, God of death" He says arrogantly, I look at him, with a 'so what? ' look. "calm your horses, Thanatos, she just woke up, don't confuse her" suddenly a woman comes out of nowhere. "Who are you now?" I ask irritated.

"I am Sophia," says Sophia, "Like the goddess of rebirth?"  she nods, "I know, it's difficult to believe but it's true, and we both are going to give a chance for rebirth," says Sophia, "What?! Why could you do that?"  I ask them confused, "Because you deserve it and we both made a promise to your ancestor, Lena moons, that her doppelganger, means you, will get a chance for a better life, as she predicted your future."  says Sophia, I think I remember, reading an old journal of this Lena, my ancestor, and my doppelganger?.

"ok, even if I believe that how are you going to give me a better life?"  I ask them, this time Thanatos answers, "we will send you to another universe, what do you guys call it these days, ah, fictional world, yeah that one, and we will grant you 3 wishes" Sophia nods, "that's nice but I never read or saw any fictions,"  I tell them with a deadpan expression. "that why we choose this, what did you expect, that will give you an advantage of future? That's funny" says Thanatos laughing.

"Thanatos! It's okay, I will tell you about this world a little bit,"  says Sophia, she pulls me beside her to sit on the couch, "This is a world of a show called Teen wolf, you heard of it?"  I nod, I heard it once when I was on a mission, and the target's sister was babbling about this show, "Isn't it about a teen who gets bitten by a werewolf and a human who never dies, and they meet many other supernatural, and save the world or something?" I said with uncertainty, "yes, it is, see, you will be fine, now tell us what you want for your three wishes," reassures Sophia.

I take a pencil and notepad from the tea table and write about them. Since this is a supernatural world, can't be human, I want to be a witch, the one from harry potter and the one who controls all elements, and it should never leave me, I want money, you can't live without money, so, something that produces gold, and diamonds, a shapeshifter. Okay so let's summarize.

• A witch from harry potter and the ones who control elements, and all my abilities from my previous life
•Something that produces gold, diamonds, and pearls
• a shapeshifter, into any animal.

I pass it to Sophia without a word, and Thanatos looks at it from beside. Thanatos raises his eyebrows and nods while humming, impressed, Sophia is the first to talk, "the first and last one okay but how do you want this second one?" I think about it, "Maybe a box that provides gold, diamond, and pearls, it only appears to me, that would do." 

"Done! Now, time to go to sleep, little lamp" says Thanatos while waving his fingers in front of me, suddenly it all blackouts.