S1, Episode 3 |•| His Butler: Omnipotent

{A/N: You met the Midford family when you were 14, and they tried to engage you with Edward, but you refused, you're still close to the family though. Since Jackson is the cat demon he is sly, flirty, cunning, and conniving. He teases Y/N a lot including doing the smallest things as a kiss on the cheek. No he is not in love with the reader.}

{Your Ballroom↓↓}

Your P.O.V-

I sat down tired, I had been practicing dancing with Jackson since early morning. "Can we please take a break?" I asked, Jackson chuckled and shook his head. "My lady, you must learn how to ball dance even if you don't want to." He responded, my eyebrow twitched. "And why is that!?" I asked confused, he sighed as if he was disappointed in me. "You've been invited to countless ball's, and you will not attend because you can not dance, that is why you must learn." He told me again, I rolled my eyes. "That isn't the reason I don't attend." I got up and went back over to him. "Then what is it?" He asked as he pulled me close to him. "Is it because you're in love with me and don't want to meet someone else?" He chuckled as my face got hot." Shut up!" I pushed him away. "That's not the reason either!" I yelled, he began laughing. "Oh Y/n, you're cute when you're flustered." He smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Shut the hell up you conniving cat!" I shushed, he calmed down, but soon we heard a shriek. "Rat's again?" I asked confused, until I saw Mark, Bruce, and Felix running toward Jackson and me with pink bonnet's on their heads. "What in Christ?" I asked, Mark whimpered. "She's here my lady, that crazy loonie of a noble!" Felix yelled, like on cue I heard a familiar high pitched voice. 'Oh, shit... Elizabeth.' I thought and frowned. "N/n!~" She sang as she came into the room. "Elizabeth!" I forced my smile, not saying I didn't like Lizzie, but she pissed me off in the show. My male servants hide behind Jackson as she engulfed me into a hug. "Why do you and Ciel not listen. I told you to call me Lizzie!" She giggled, and it hit me like a basketball to the head. 'Episode 3, the episode where we first get introduced to Elizabeth...' I remembered. "Dear N/n, be a good older sister and come with me to my dear love Ciel's manor, it would be great to finally introduce you to him!" She asked, I turned to Jackson. "We would love to Lady Elizabeth." Jackson replied, I looked at him annoyed. "Who said you can reply for me?" I asked, He smirked. "Me, Myself, and I, my lady." He replied. "Amelia, Rosemary!" Jackson called out, I saw my servants come as they were in pink bonnets as well and their makeup was done nicely. "Yes Jackson?" Rosemary replied, he smiled. "You both look lovely, but can you two take Lady Y/n to change." He asked they both nodded as they grabbed my arms. "Hey, let go!" I yelled out, but it was too late, I was dragged away like a dog from its favorite toy.

 "Hey, let go!" I yelled out, but it was too late, I was dragged away like a dog from its favorite toy