S1, Episode 2 |•| His Butler: Strongest

(Your First Livingroom ↓↓)

(Your Outfit Of This Episode↓↓)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Your P

Your P.O.V-

I sat on my couch sipping my tea and reading a book, there wasn't much to do in the 1800's. "My lady." I heard Jackson speak, I turned my head to be face to face with him. "Will you move." I said as I felt my cheeks getting hot, he chuckled and moved away. "I brought you (F/P)." {Favorite Pie, if you don't like pie you can change it to cake or something.} He smiled and sat the food on the coffee table, I put my tea on a holder. "Why must you get so defensive my lady?" Jackson questioned, I glared at him. "Defensive? I just don't like you in my face." I huffed as I grabbed the plate of food and began eating. "Well-" Before we could continue we heard Amelia shriek which caused me to get up. "Lia!" I panicked, I and Jackson rushed to the kitchen only to see Amelia throwing knifes towards something in the kitchen. "Lia! What are you doing?!" I yelled, she turned to us and ran to Jackson jumping in his arms. "There's a rat in the kitchen!" She cried, Jackson rolled his eyes. "Lia please calm yourself." Jackson said as he let her down. "I heard there has been a rat infestation in London recently." We heard Felix say, I turned to him. "Well Felix, you and the others get it under control and situated." I smiled as I walked over to the door. "Jackson, please have Mark bring up the rest of that food and more Grey Earl to my study." He gave me a nod before I left to my study. "Filthy rodents." I let out as I closed my door but then everything went black.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jackson's P.O.V-

   I finally had finished getting all the rats when I heard Mark scream. "Maybe I missed one?" I questioned until Mark came downstairs in a panic state. "Jackson!" He yelled running to me. "What is it?" I questioned a little worried. "It's about lady Y/n, she's missing!" He said worried as tears welled up in his eyes. "Missing? What ever do you mean?" I questioned, he took out a letter. "I found this in the study." I grabbed the letter and read it, seems like my mistress was kidnapped by some guy who wants to use her, her name and wants the key to her fortune. "Mark, I want you guys to stay here and keep an eye out on the manor." I said as I begin getting ready. "We can help." I heard Rosemary say, I turned to see the rest of the servants with the same worried look. "I rather you guys not, I will go retrieve the mistress, if anything there will be people here who needs to be taken care of." I explained and left the manor immediately.