S1, Episode 1 |•| His Butler: Able

[A/n: You're only nice to your household, when with other people you are cold like Ciel]

Y/n P.O.V-

I woke up to my curtains being opened. "Y/n? It's time to wake up." I heard Jackson say, I opened my E/C eyes, and sat up in my bed
(Your room↓↓)

"Must you open the curtains so wide?" I asked, Jackson just chuckled lightly as he took out my outfit for today

   I stared at the outfit, Jackson looked at me before looking at the outfit

   I stared at the outfit, Jackson looked at me before looking at the outfit. "Not to your liking?" He asked, I shook my head with a smile. "It's not like I have much to do today, right?" I asked, while looking at him, he shook his head. "We will discuss such things when you come down for breakfast." Jackson replied before leaving, I sighed as I took off my blankets, before looking back at the outfit smiling. "I love that he knows me so well," I giggled as I stood up, ever since I became a noble, I would buy and wear the most expensive and exaggerated clothes, for the simplest things. My servants and many others called me 'Weird' but what can I say, I was born in the future. "Lady Y/n," I heard a knock, I turned around to see my two maids coming into my room. "Good morning Rosemary, good morning Amelia," as they made their way all the way into my room. "Good morning, Lady Y/n, how did you sleep?" Rosemary questioned as she walked over to my outfit. "Great, actually." I responded, while looking at Amelia. "What about you two?" I asked as Rosemary begin to undress me. "Great Lady, glad you asked!" Amelia quickly responded as she began pouring my Earl Grey into my tea cup. Rosemary laughed at her sister before dressing me up into my clothes for today. "Thank you for asking, Mistress, ah, I mean Lady." Rosemary laughed as she corrected herself, I didn't like being called Mistress unless we were outside other than that my servants called me by my name or put lady in front of it. I smiled and went over to drink my tea. "Please tell Jackson, I'll be down in a moment." I told as Rosemary slipped on my shoes, Amelia nodded and left with the cart. I sipped my tea and looked at Rosemary. "Is everyone doing well?" I asked, she stopped and looked at me with a soft smile. "Yes Y/n, you have asked that to us every day since you saved us," She replied, I giggled and handed her the tea cup. "I just want to know if you're okay and comfortable," I said before her and I left my room and went down to the dinning room, where I saw my servants siting at the table waiting for me.