"Though, he's really cold and aloof," Jungkook rubbed his chin as he continued to add more jabs. "It can't be that upon seeing your good looks, he felt the natural hatred of a handsome man towards his competition?"

Taehyung kicked him. "Shut it wills you? Scram already!"

Jungkook: "Owe, the great me had gotten up at the asscrack of dawn just to accompany you here today you know! Heartless asshole!"

After running out, Jimin didn't what to do, but he did know that if he continued staying in that room, he wouldn't have been able to hold back from screaming "AHHH", and then spontaneously combusting.

During his last year of high school, while studying late into the night, Jimin had fantasized before about possibility of meeting Taehyung if they both made it to F University. Just a single look from the distance would have been great.

But never in a million years did he expect that Taehyung would not only come to F University, but also enter the same journalism department he did, and on top of that......become his roommate!

In the past, a single look at the other's photo could turn him on, and starting from today, he'd be seeing the real deal on a daily basis, and even hear the other's voice......

AHHH! FUCK!!

Were the heavens favoring him or toying with him!?

Jimin squatted down while clutching his head, taking deep breath after deep breath, struggling to recover from this shock of a lifetime.

After wandering around the campus for an hour, Jimin finally calmed down a bit and accepted the fact that he's now roommates with Taehyung.

What else could he do?

If the heavens wanted him to die, he had nowhere to hide.

Just accept your fate, Jimin.

Jimin acquired his bedding from dorm's management office when he passed by and returned to room 412. This time, the door was closed and he couldn't hear any noises inside. Carefully, he opened the door, and discovering that no one else was there, let out a long sigh of relief.

He completely overlooked it earlier, but near the entrance on the wall, there was chart showing which beds each person was assigned to.

At F University, undergrads were placed in 4-person rooms that had loft beds with a table below, a bathroom/shower, plus a small balcony.

Taehyung was assigned to bed #1, the one on the right near the bathroom door, and Jimin was bed #3, on the same side but near the balcony.

The placement was symmetrical with their wardrobes on either side on their desks next to each other.

Jimin roughly measured the size of the desk with his arms. Just one meter. This meant that he and Taehyung would be sitting really close when they both studied in the room.

The loft beds were also connected together and even shared the same ladder.

......Now this was awkward. They'd have to fight over a single ladder when getting in and out of bed.

Jimin couldn't understand. Taehyung was a rich young master, so why was he living in a dorm like this?

He spread out his bedding as fast as he could, and when he glanced over at Taehyung bed, saw that it was just an empty mattress.

Thinking of how he'd be able to watch Taehyung fall asleep and wake up every day from now on, Jimin couldn't help but clutch his head again and plop down on the bed he just made......

Click. The door opened and with it, came Taehyung voice. "Eh? You're back."

Jimin sat up in a rush, and while trying to suppress his wildly beating heart, emotionlessly climbed down to the ground.

"That, I just sent my friend back," Taehyung explained without prompting. He held up the plastic bag in his hand and asked, "Bought some drinks. Want one?"

Saying so, he fished a bottle out and handed it to Jimin of his own accord.

Jimin couldn't not receive it, thus softly murmured, "Thanks."

Taehyung smiled, and as if relieved, leaned against his desk, opened his own bottle, and started drinking.

Hearing those gulping sounds, Jimin glanced at the other and saw a beautiful, exposed throat, an Adam's apple that bobbed with each swallow, a single arm resting lightly against the table with slender, elegant, slightly curved fingers, and next was a pair of long, straight legs, legs that went on for miles......

With this one look, Jimin. Got Hard.

He immediately turned around to rummage through his luggage, not daring to look at Taehyung again!

"It's so hot today." Taehyung had drunk half his bottle in one goes, then casually asked, "Are you also a local?"

Jimin's numb and barely working brain weakly received this signal, and after 3 whole seconds, finally returned Taehyung question with an, "......Mm."

Taehyung: "......"

Jimin: "......" Too awkward!

Right at this moment, a spiel of "Here, it's here" came from outside the door and soon, a group of people crowded inside.

Taehyung and Jimin were frozen in place, staring dumbstruck at these strangers.

They looked like a family. There was a middle-aged couple, a spirited and hearty grandpa in his 70s, and the person leading them was a young man wearing a t-shirt.

Their previous awkwardness was replaced by this new awkwardness, and Jimin felt it was an improvement.

The middle-aged woman was the first to react and enthusiastically walked forward to greet, "Are you two also living here? This is my son, chi ki-Bum!"

The young man flushed red and impatiently complained, "Ma, don't use my nickname in front of my roommates!"

The woman quickly corrected herself, "My son Lee Ki-Bum. Haha, you'll be classmates from now on—"

The guy called Lee KiBum interrupted, "Ma, I can introduce myself!"

Jimin really wanted to laugh. Lee KiBum? Bum chici bum ? There were actually people who gave their son a name like this?

Taehyung directly laughed out loud, but his smile was very natural and he even warmly reached out to shake hands with Lee Ki-Bum. "Hello and welcome. I'm Kim Taehyung..." He turned to look at Jimin before asking, "Hey, what's your name?"

Hearing this familiar question once more, Jimin suddenly felt his mind flash back to that summer day the year he graduated elementary school, to that day he went to the TV station in middle school......

The same person, the same question.

Looking into Taehyung's eyes, he stated in a clear voice, "I'm Park Jimin."

[A small interlude]

Taehyung, enthusiastically: "Hi~"

Jimin, coldly: "Oh."

Taehyung: "......" I've never been treated with this kind of attitude before! Congratulations on successfully attracting my attention!

Jimin: "......" You...stay further away from me, I'm allergic. (=_=)

[[Ahh, and they've met~ Omg MC, I can't believe that's all that took for you to get hard. Good luck these four years lmao.]]

what do you think of their meeting so far? :)

please don't forget to leave a vote<3