He honestly could not imagine such adjectives describing a guy......coquettish? Hmm, if it's like that, then it's not a type he liked either.

"It's his eyes!" his upperclassman made flashing motions with her hands. "They spat out temptation! Like pzzz—!" She gestured towards Jimin some more, trying her hardest to portray that person's charisma. "Eye seduction! You get it, right?"

Jimin's lips twitched. He really felt that some kind of light did shoot out of her eyes just then......

She escorted him to the dorm's front door, and in end, walked away smirking after she obtained Jimin's Whatsapp info.

Jimin had felt it wasn't proper to refuse. Now that he's here, he'll have to socialize.

He was assigned to building 18's room 412, and he went up the stairs to look for it. When he arrived, the door was slightly ajar, and he could hear laughter coming from inside.

"...Wow, such a small bed, can you even fit? Wouldn't your foot hit the other guy's head if you lied down? Holy shit, if you can last here for a whole month, I, Jungkook, will change my last name to yours!"

"Fuck you! Who the hell wants to share a last name with you, you psycho!" came an angry yet laughing voice, deep and with a pleasant timbre.

"Wanna bet? Whoever loses is a wiener!"

"Bet your effing sister......"

Following that was another round of laughter.

Jimin pushed open the door and entered.

The talking and laughter instantly came to a stop.

Both guys inside the room simultaneously looked towards Jimin, and Jimin also looked at......one of the two.

......Tae......

......Taehyung......

...... ! ! ! ! ......

"Hey, your new roommate's here," the guy next to Taehyung recovered first and elbowed his friend in reminder. "Hurry up and say hi."

Taehyung stared in a daze, came back to his senses, and then burst into a smile as he greeted Jimin with, "Hi."

"I'm," the other guy pointed between himself and Taehyung as he flashed his white teeth, "his friend, Jungkook, who doesn't actually go here."

Jimin had absolutely no idea how to respond. Seeing Taehyung standing in front of him, and within arm's reach... He was close to losing his shit ok!

His new schoolmate?

His new roommate?

That co, coquettish and flirty guy?

. . . . . .

The person he's thought of for so many years, the person he could only see via IG and whatsapp, has, just like this, materialized before him. Rather than feeling like a gift falling into his lap, Jimin felt more like someone had just smashed his face with a metal discus.

His brain was entirely blank as a million "holy funk's'' raced past, and then...looking at Taehyung with an utterly tranquil expression, he simple said, "Oh."

Subsequently, he numbly stuffed his luggage in an empty wardrobe, turned around, and left.

Jungkook foolishly stared in the direction Jimin disappeared to and sighed, "Man, your roommate's so cool. All he said was an 'Oh' you know!"

Taehyung: "......"

That's right, how many years had it been since he last experienced this kind of reaction when meeting someone for the first time? You could even say that he's never experienced something like this before.