Chris: "there you are, babe. are you sure you're okay?"

y/n: "Chris, i'm fine. i just lost track of time, that's all." i smiled softly at him.

Chris: "okay. are you guys ready to go?" he asked, looking around the kitchen at Nick and Matt.

Nick: "yep"

Matt: "you bet"

Chris smiled and then grabbed my hand. we walked out the front door and got inside the van. we drove around until we found a parking lot and parked there. the time was currently 12:30 AM since it's so busy in Boston.

Nick suddenly looked at me and smiled a soft smile.

Nick: "are you going to be okay?" he whispered.

y/n: "yeah. thank you for checking." i smiled.

Nick: "that's what best friends are for. don't listen to any hate comments. you're perfect just the way you are and we love having you around. we love you. so much." Nick hugged me.

i started to feel tears fill up in my eyes but i tried to blink them away.

y/n: "thanks, Nick. i love being around and i love you guys so so sooo much." i said while hugging him back.

Chris: "you guys alright back there?" Chris asked, confused.

Nick: "yep. just having our bestie moment." Nick smiled.

Chris: "but i thought i was your bestie?" Chris looked at me.

y/n: "sorry Chris. Nick beat you to it." i laughed.

Chris: "fuck you" he turned back around.

i gasped.

y/n: "did you really mean that?" i asked holding my hand to my heart.

Chris: "yes. you said i was your bestie." he paused for a moment. "okay fine i can't stay mad at you."

i laughed.

Matt: "alright shut the fuck up. let's start the video."

Matt got the camera set up and started recording.

Matt: "what's up guys, today we're going to be doing a Q&A video."

Nick: "we will be reading your comments that you left on our Instagram post from last week."

Chris: "not only that, but we have a very special guest with us today, my girlfriend, y/n!" Chris exclaimed.

y/n: "hey guys!" i said while waving.

Matt: "alright first question. would you spend a whole year without seeing each other for one trillion dollars?"

Chris: "absolutely not." Chris said with no hesitation.

Nick: "no. no amount of money could separate me from my brothers."

Matt: "i agree."

Nick: "alright next question. is y/n a terrible person as she seems she is?" Nick formed a frown and slowed down what he was saying.

i froze. why would someone ask that?

Nick looked over at me.

Nick: "y/n, i am so sorry someone said that." Nick looked really sorry.

y/n: "no it's fine. you just read a comment someone asked." i forced a small smile on my face.

Matt: "no! she's not an awful person. she's really fun to hang around. we all love her."

Chris: "yeah. don't talk about my girlfriend like that. she is a kind, amazing, beautiful, and a respectful person. i love her more than anything in the world. if all of you young girls are just mad i have a girlfriend, you need to get a grip and stop this! she's already getting a lot of hate comments!" he yelled.

i looked at him confused. how did he know about the hate comments that were targeted towards me?

Matt: "okay guys i think we're gonna end the video here... see you guys next Wednesday." Matt said.

y/n: "you... knew about those?" i asked shyly after the video was stopped.

Chris: "yes. i'm so sorry i never said anything to you sooner."

y/n: "no, don't apologize."

Chris got out of the van and opened my door. he took my hand and got me out of the van. he immediately gave me a hug and hugged me tightly.

y/n: "i'm so sorry for not telling you. i didn't want to worry you." i said truthfully.

Chris: "it's okay. i just want you to tell me next time, okay?" Chris said calmly.

y/n: "i promise."

Chris: "let's go home. i'm tired from all that now." he chuckled.

y/n: "okay" i laughed.

-
SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING INACTIVE I'VE BEEN BUSY AND FORGOT ABT THIS TBH... BUT I'LL STILL WRITE. TYSM FOR OVER 700 READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!! I'M SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY STORY. LOVE YOU ALL <33
1,288 words