break up pt.2

hey guys if you haven't read "break up pt.1" please do so before reading this one just so that you understand what is happening. :)
———————————————————————
i woke up and got a random text from Chris. i opened it up and surprisingly saw that it was an apology text. he had said that he was so sorry and that he wanted to see me in person. he also told me to come to his house so that we could talk to each other and talk things out. i agreed. i got in my car and drove to his house. i knocked on the door and Matt answered the door.

Matt: "y/n, what are you doing here? none of us want to see you here." he rolled his eyes.

y/n: "i'm here to see Chris. he told me to come here." i said, rolling my eyes as well.

Matt: "ugh fine come on in." he said in an angry tone.

i walked into the door and Matt motioned me to walk upstairs. i walked up the stairs and went into Chris's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. he gave me a little smile and let me into his room. we both sat down next to each other on his bed. the room was silent for a moment until Chris started talking.

Chris: "look, i'm really sorry about breaking up with you. i regret it so much. do you think you can forgive me and be my girlfriend again?"

i looked at him, surprised. i was trying to say yes, but nothing would come out of my mouth.

y/n: "i can't tell if you're being serious or if you're pranking me."

Chris: "i swear on my life that i'm not pranking you. i'm being so sincere."

my heart almost flew out of my chest. i knew that i wanted to be with him again. i couldn't say no.

y/n: "i missed you so much, Chris. my life hasn't been the same without you. yes i forgive you and i would love to be your girlfriend again."

he looked at me with a huge smile on his face. he was so cute.

Chris: "thank you so much for forgiving me. you don't know how happy i am."

he kissed me and i kissed him back. he then put his arm around my shoulder. we then walked back downstairs and went into the living room. Nick and Matt were sitting on the couch, as always. they both looked at Chris and i, confused. we both looked at them as well.

Nick: "did you guys finally work everything out okay?"

Chris: "yep. we're together again. we both missed each other."

y/n: "told you we would forgive each other, Matthew." i laughed while looking at Matt.

Matt: "shut up, y/n."

the triplets and i all laughed when Matt answered. we all did a group hug. Nick and Matt both said they still forgave me but they just wanted to prank me for always pranking them. i was so glad that we were all best friends again.