car video

Chris: "hey, babe do you want to film a car video with us?"

y/n: "i don't know... i have some homework i have to get done."

Chris: "oh come on. we won't take but like an hour. you can finish when we get home?"

y/n: "fine but just this one time." i sighed.

Chris: "thank you so much, babe. i love you." Chris said while pulling me into a hug.

y/n: "i love you too." i hugged him back.

Nick, Matt, and Chris were filming a car video tonight and i felt bad about lying to Chris, but i didn't have homework. i just didn't want to be in the video. he always wanted me to be in videos, but i always rejected it because people were always commenting bad things about me.

for example, the same person on every car video uploaded, commented things like "i'm so glad y/n isn't in this video." or "y/n should stop being in videos." i was the only one who checked the comments on all videos. Nick was the only one who knew about people commenting those mean things, but he swore he wouldn't tell Matt or Chris because there was a chance that Matt would've told Chris in an instant.

i tried not to think about all the hate comments i would probably get after the video was uploaded. i shrugged it off my shoulders and just hoped for the best.

y/n: "what time are we filming the video?" i asked Chris.

Chris: "we were going to go in about 30 minutes."

y/n: "okay. do i have time to run to my house and grab some things really quick?"

Chris: "yeah of course! do you want me to come with you?"

y/n: "no i'll be okay. it won't take me long."

Chris: "okay. love you." he said while kissing my forehead.

y/n: "love you too. be back in about 5 or so minutes."

Chris: "okay."

i walked out of the house and immediately ran to my house since it was literally right across the street. i unlocked my front door and walked into my house, quickly running into my room. i grabbed my charger, a hoodie, and changed.

i decided i wasn't going to immediately leave my house, so i paced around my room to prepare myself for the car video. i wasn't scared for filming, i was just scared for the comments that were about to come. i did see some positive comments about me, but it was very rare when i did.

i was still pacing around my room when i got a text. it was from Chris.

                          My Loverboy ❤️

Chris: hey babe,
you okay?                                 
                                                    y/n: yeah, i'm fine.
                                                        why do you ask?

Chris: you've been at
your house for 25
minutes.

                                             y/n: oh. sorry. i wasn't
                                                      watching the time

Chris: don't apologize.
come back now though,
please.

                                                                  y/n: omw

-

well shit. i forgot about us having to leave. i immediately got my shoes on and ran downstairs. i locked my front door and sprinted towards the triplet's house. the door was unlocked so i let myself in.