christmas eve

hey so i know it's almost new years and i know Christmas already passed, but i just wanted to make this since i'm almost out of ideas for this :)
———————————————————————
it was Christmas Eve and i was going to be spending it with Chris and his brothers. i was so excited because this was going to be our first Christmas together. Chris and i have been dating for about 5 months now and we had spent everyday together.

i was scrolling through TikTok when Chris suddenly FaceTimed me.

Chris: "hey"

y/n: "hey" i said with a smile.

Chris: "you excited to come over?"

y/n: "very. we're gonna have so much fun."

Chris: "you know it" he said while laughing.

he started talking for a bit and i was listening. i also couldn't help looking at him. i caught myself staring, and so did he.

Chris: "i caught you staring at me" he said, then chuckled.

i smiled and then looked at him. he was smiling like this:

y/n: "sorry your eyes are just so blue and cute" i said, stuttering

Chris: "don't be sorry" he said while laughing.

i smiled to myself.

y/n: "when should i head over?"

Chris: "well we're making gingerbread houses at 7:00 so anytime before then should be good. or anytime you want to." he said while smiling.

y/n: "perfect. i'll be there soon. i should be getting ready then. love you."

Chris: "alright, i'll see you soon. i love you too."

we blew kisses at each other through the phone and then hung up. i then started to get ready for Christmas Eve at his house. i got out of bed, put on a t-shirt, sweatpants, and my hair was down and straightened. i put on some concealer and blush and then put on my air forces.

i went outside of my house, locked my door, and went to my car. i got in and started it. before i drove off, i texted Chris to let him know i was on his way. he said okay, and i went on to his house.

i knocked on the door once i arrived. Nick opened the door and let me inside.

Nick: "hey, y/n! come on in!" he said with a smile.

y/n: "hey Nick! thank you!"

i walked inside and saw Chris and Matt sitting on the couch.

Matt: "hey, y/n!" he said with a smile.

Chris: "hey babe." he also said with a smile.

his smile was adorable. i loved when he smiled.

Chris told me to sit by him on the couch, so i did. he put his arm around me and pulled me into him to kiss my head. i started blushing.

Nick: "y/n, are you excited to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with your bestie?" he said smiling a big, wide smile.

y/n: "you know it!" i laughed.

Nick came over and gave me a tight hug. i hugged him back.

we all sat down on the couch and just scrolled through TikTok. i came across an edit of all of the triplets. i'm assuming they saw i liked it because they all said in unison

all- "you like edits of us?"

y/n: "well of course! you are all my bestest friends. and Chris is my boyfriend" i smirked, and then laughed.

they all looked at me and laughed.

Matt: "look, y/n, we're glad you're our best friends. we all love you, especially Chris, even though you stole him from me." he laughed.

we all laughed and did a group hug.

The triplet's mom and dad came into the living room and smiled once they saw me sitting down on the couch with her children.

marylou: "aww look how my babies are with their best friend. we all love you, y/n." she said with a huge smile.

y/n: "awe i love you guys too." i said with a huge smile spreading across my face.

i lay my head on Chris's shoulder and he put his head on mine. we had our hands together and we were all watching a movie. we were watching *ur fav movie*. when the movie was over, Chris had asked me if i wanted to stay the night. of course i said yes but i needed to get stuff from my house.

Chris: "you know you could always borrow my stuff. i mean, it's not like you steal my hoodies." he said while chuckling and smiling.

y/n: "don't worry i can bring it back. when i'm done with it." i said smiling.

Chris: "don't worry you can keep it."

i smiled at him and then kissed him.

y/n: "thanks, babe but i think i should get some stuff first because i have my skincare stuff and my makeup remover and all that stuff. i don't wanna sleep in concealer and blush."

Chris: "okay, whatever you want to do. want me to take you there or do you want to drive there yourself?"

y/n: "i do want to spend some more time with you so, you can drive me if you don't mind."

Chris: "of course i don't mind. i wouldn't have offered if i did mind." he laughed.

y/n: "i guess that's true." i laughed.

i walked outside the front door and went to Chris's car. we both got in and started driving towards my house. when we arrived, i quickly went inside and grabbed my stuff i needed. after that, i ran outside to Chris's car.

Chris: "woah, you packing your whole house?" he laughed.

y/n: "shut up." i laughed.

-

hey guys i'ma end this chapter here but i'll make a part 2 but as of right now this is all i'm going to do for this chapter. thank you for 230 reads by the way!! it's so much for me and i just want to thank each and every one of you <3 i also hope you had an amazing New Years!