break up pt.1

creds to Elambz again for the amazing ideas <3
———————————————————————

"you never listen to me, y/n!"

"maybe i would if you listened to ME!"

"you know what?? i'm done!!"

"you cannot do that. Chris- please!"

-
2 months later

ever since my argument with Chris, i lost all contact with the triplets. i even lost almost all of my friends. he had broken up with me. the last time we talked, was 2 months ago, when we had that argument. i assume that he told his brothers because they just out of the blue stopped talking to me. i don't even remember what our argument was about, but apparently it was my fault. i wish i had never done anything to hurt him.

i decided to check and see if Chris had posted anything. yes, i still followed him on Instagram, but he unfollowed me on all platforms.

 yes, i still followed him on Instagram, but he unfollowed me on all platforms

Liked by @Sturniolo.Triplets, @Matthew.Sturniolo, and 25,642 others

Christopher.Sturniolo: chilling :)

☑️ Sturniolo.Triplets

user1: slay the day away

user2: you are soo finee

Matthew.Sturniolo: that's my brother :)

Christopher.Sturniolo: @Matthew.Sturniolo you know it

-
he looked so good. i was still not over him, and i wasn't going to be anytime soon. i treated him badly and i regret it so much.

i decided i was going to message him on Instagram. i hoped this went well. i didn't expect a reply, but i got one.

                     Christopher.Sturniolo

                                  y/n: hey, Chris, can we talk?

Christopher.Sturniolo: nah.

                        y/n: Chris, please. i'm so sorry.

Christopher.Sturniolo: come over.

                          y/n: be there in 5 
-

i drove to the triplets house. i knocked on the door and Matt opened the door.

Matt: "y/n, what are you doing here? none of us want to see you."

y/n: "i'm here to see Chris? i don't want to see you. he told me to come here."

Matt: "Ugh fine. come in."

i walked into the house and went straight upstairs to Chris's room. i knocked on the door and he opened it.

Chris: "come in."

i walked in and sat down on his bed next to him. i looked at him but he was looking down at the floor.

y/n: "look Chris, i am really sorry about what happened 2 months ago. i shouldn't have treated you like that. i'm a terrible fucking person."

Chris: "don't say that. i don't accept your apology though. you treated me awfully and i didn't do anything to you."

y/n: "i know and that is why i came here to apologize. i just want to be best friends with you guys again."

Chris: "like i said, i don't accept your apology. you really hurt me. Nick and Matt might, but i don't just yet."

my heart sunk. what if he will never accept my apology? what if he hates me now? i had to do something.

y/n: "i understand. i'm gonna go talk to Matt and Nick. i hope they'll at least forgive me."

Chris: "be my guest."

i opened Chris's door and walked out. i shut the door behind me, then ran downstairs. i went into the living room towards Matt and Nick. they were on the couch watching tv or on their phones.

y/n: "hey guys.."

they looked at me, angrily.

Nick: "what do you want, y/n?"

y/n: "i just came down here to see if you guys will forgive me and if we can be friends again."

Matt: "did Chris forgive you?"

y/n: "he said not yet.."

Nick: "then no. we won't accept your apology until he does."

y/n: "come on, that's not fair, Nick."

Matt: "you broke our brother's heart. now you will suffer the consequences."

y/n: "i-"

i stopped. they were right. i deserved to suffer the consequences for hurting Chris. i didn't blame them.

y/n: "okay. i guess i understand. let me know when he forgives me."

Matt: "he probably won't, but sure."

y/n: "thanks."

i walked out of the front door and shut it behind me. i drove back home and ran upstairs. i plopped myself on the bed and started sobbing. i was so upset. i wish i hadn't treated him awfully. but then again, he's the one who broke up with me. i should be the one who needs to be apologized to.

-
hey y'all i'm going to make a part 2 to this one as well. i hope you enjoyed this one :) make sure to message me for requests you have!