haters to lovers

This story was Elambz idea! creds to her <3
———————————————————————
i had been best friends with Nick and Matt but i absolutely hated their brother Chris. even though i hated him, i had a tiny crush on him. just something about him makes my heart flutter. to be honest, i don't really mind him being rude to me. it just makes me like him more.

i went over to the triplets house to see Nick and Matt. knocked on the door and guess who opened the door. Chris. he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

y/n: "i'm here to see your brothers. move."

Chris moved out of the way and let me in. he went back upstairs. i went into the living room where Nick and Matt were sitting on the couch. they were watching TikTok's on their phones.

Matt and Nick: "hey, y/n."

i walked over to them and dapped them up.

y/n: "hey. how are you guys?" i asked.

Matt: "good. i have a question."

y/n: "what's up?"

Matt: "do you like Chris?"

my face turned red. they knew we tolerated each other, so they couldn't know i liked him.

y/n: "why?"

Matt: "just wondering."

y/n: "oh ok."

Nick: "you need to go upstairs and talk to him."

y/n: "about what?"

Matt: "just go upstairs and talk to him. you have to or we're done talking to you."

y/n: "really Matt!?"

Matt: "really."

y/n: "ugh fine."

i went upstairs and knocked on Chris's door.

Chris: "come in."

i walked into his room and saw him laying down on his bed. he was scrolling through something but i couldn't see what it was.

Chris: "what do you want?" he said like he was irritated.

y/n: "Matt said i had to come up here and talk to you otherwise him and Nick would stop talking to me."

Chris: "damn, thats harsh. anyways, what do you need?"

y/n: "they just told me to come up here to talk to you. i do have something i have to tell you, though."

Chris: "okay? go on then."

y/n: "i like you." i blurted.

he looked at me, shocked. i knew he would make a snarky comment.

Chris: "i-"

y/n: "i understand if you don't like me. i just wanted to tell you. that's why i've been rude to you."

Chris: "i like you too, y/n."

my eyes widened. i was in shock. i couldn't believe it.

y/n: "i don't believe you, Chris. are you playing mind games with me?"

Chris: "no i swear on my life i'm not. you're so attractive. you're so kind, talented, unique. i'm rude to you because i have a huge crush on you."

y/n: "wow. i can't believe it. you actually like me?"

Chris: "yes."

y/n: "wow. do you want to give us a try? would you like to be my boyfriend?"

his eyes widened while he was looking at me. he looked away as his cheeks turned pink. i laughed.

Chris: "i would love to be your boyfriend."

we kissed each other and then he grabbed my hand. we went downstairs to Matt and Nick. they both saw us. Nick told me how he knew Chris liked me. Matt said he didn't because he tells me everything and Chris didn't want him telling me.

-

Liked by @Christopher

Liked by @Christopher.Sturniolo, @Matthew.Sturniolo, and 12,560 others

If you like your enemy, ask them out. they might just like you back ❤️

☑️@Christopher.Sturniolo

@user58: soo cuteeee

@user71: i see you, y/n

@Christopher.Sturniolo: i love you babe ❤️

@y/n: @Christopher.Sturniolo love you more babe ❤️

@Nicolas.Sturniolo: i knew you guys would date one day

@y/n: @Nicolas.Sturniolo you were right

@Nicolas.Sturniolo: @y/n i'm always right

@Matthew.Sturniolo: @Nicolas.Sturniolo true dat 🐐

again thank you Elambz  for the idea <3 you have great ideas :)