surprise

hey so in this chapter, Chris can drive and so can Nick, just so that you and Chris drive alone and talk and yeah! this also goes along with the chapter "cuddling" for the surprise. i left you guys on a cliff hanger lmfao ;) also, please read "cuddling" before reading this if you haven't already because you won't know what's happening if you don't read that chapter first. thank you! <3
———————————————————————
i kissed Chris's forehead and tiptoed downstairs. i walked into the kitchen to see Nick and Matt sitting down at the table.

y/n: "so what are you guys trying to surprise Chris with?"

Nick: "well he's been talking about getting a new car recently, and we have been saving up some money to get him his dream car."

y/n: "you guys are buying him a new car?? damn, i wish my sisters would be that nice to me."

Matt: "hey, you're sister is nice to me." Matt laughed.

he was dating my sister. it hadn't been a long time that they've started dating, but they acted like it had been forever.

y/n: "shut up, pretty boy. and i'm only saying that because you guys are triplets, you all look the same."

Matt: "true that." Matt dapped Nick up.

y/n: "anyways, when are you guys getting his car?"

Nick: "we're going to get ready and then we'll go. tell Chris you're just running to the store with us and we'll be back in a bit."

y/n: "okay, i'll be down soon."

i tiptoed back up the stairs and into Chris's room. my heart skipped a beat when i saw that Chris was sitting up, wide awake, looking down at his phone.

Chris: "you said you were going to the bathroom." he said, still looking down at his phone.

y/n: "oh um i did but then i went downstairs to talk to Nick. he needed to tell me something."

Chris: "oh. well do you want to lay back down and cuddle more?"

y/n: "baby, of course i do, but i need to run to the store real quick. i have to get some things."

Chris: "can i come with you?"

y/n: "well um.."

i was saved when Nick came into the room.

Nick: "you can't because we have things to get and yeah.. see you later bro!"

Nick immediately pulled me out of Chris's room. i was dressed but didn't have any makeup on.

Nick: "come on we have to go before Chris comes out here."

y/n: "okay. where's Matt?"

Nick: "he's out in the car. he's going to drive us there."

y/n: "okay."

Nick and i ran out the door and closed the door quietly. we rushed into Matt's van and immediately drove off. I suddenly got a text from Chris. it was a picture. i immediately opened it and read what he had sent.

                          My Love Forever ❤️
Chris:

                          My Love Forever ❤️Chris:

why did you leave me here
by myself?

i decided to just ignore it, but he kept blowing up my phone. 

                         My Love Forever ❤️
Chris: babe, answer me.

Chris: baby, did i do something
wrong?

Chris: "baby, please"

Chris: "did i do something?"
what can i do to make it up to
you?

i felt really bad about not answering but Matt and Nick kept telling me to not answer.

-

after 30 minutes of driving, we finally made it to the car dealership. getting the car didn't take too long, but it took about 15-ish minutes. Matt drove Chris's new car because he's not as clumsy as Nick. Nick and i rode in Matt's van.

we finally made it back home. i immediately went into the house and into Chris's room. he was laying down, facing the wall. he had his hoodie on and had the hood pulled over his head.

y/n: "baby, come outside we have a surprise for you!"

he sat up and looked at me angrily.

Chris: "so you're just going to do that? you ignore my texts and my calls, but when you get back, you tell me to come outside? i don't think this is what's gonna happen."

y/n: "baby, please. i'm sorry."

Chris: "i don't care. don't talk to me."

y/n: "but babe i-"

Chris: "save it, y/n."

i slowly walked out of his room and went outside. Nick and Matt looked at me strangely.

Nick: "so? where's Chris?"

y/n: "he didn't want to come outside because he's mad i ignored his calls and texts."

Matt: "let me go up there and talk to him. i'll be right back."

Matt went into the house and went into Chris's room. He came down pretty quickly. Chris had also finally came downstairs too. he looked at the car, his brothers, and then at me. he then ran up to me and pressed his lips onto mine, while hugging me. he finally pulled away and gave me a good look in my eyes.

Chris: "baby, you were a part of this?"

y/n: "yes. i would never do anything to hurt you."

Chris: "thank you so much, babe. i'm so sorry for how i acted."

y/n: "it's okay. but go thank your brothers for this, they're the ones who told me to help them with this surprise."

Chris then looked at his brothers and then ran over to them. they all hugged each other.

Chris: "thank you guys so much for this. you have no idea how much this means to me."

Nick: "it's no problem. we hope you like it."

Matt: "yep. you do nice things for us, so we do the same for you."

they all hugged each other one last time. Chris came back running to me and gave me another long kiss on the lips. he had his arms wrapped around my waist and i had my arms around his neck.

Chris: "do you want to go for a drive with just us?"

y/n: "sure, why not." i said with a smile on my face.

Nick and Matt had already gone inside. Chris and i got into his new car. the seat warmers were already on, since it was cold outside. we started driving around the block and just talked. when we got back to the house, he stared at me. i looked over at him.

y/n: "why are you staring at me?" i laughed.

Chris: "i am just so thankful to have a
wonderful, loving girlfriend like you."

y/n: "awe, that's so sweet. i could say the same thing for you."

we made eye contact for a while. his eyes were so blue, the sun was making them glow. he was perfect. he looked so charming.

y/n: "do you think we should go inside?"

Chris: "if you want to." he was rubbing his thumb on my hand.

y/n: "it's up to you. today is all about you."

he smiled at me. he slowly started leaning into me. he kissed my lips. i started blushing, and so did he. we then got out of the car and went inside.

Nick: "took you long enough." Nick said with a smile.

Chris: "shut up." Chris said with a small smile on his face.

we went into his room and lay down. Chris wanted to cuddle some more, so we did just that.

———————————————————————guys this is so cringe i'm so sorry 😭 it's kinda long but i hope you guys enjoyed! have a great day!