christmas morning pt.2

creds to Elambz for this idea<3 words cannot describe how thankful i am for u ❤️
———————————————————————
previously:
Chris: "open your eyes!"

i opened my eyes.

-

my jaw dropped to the floor. i was in a room with a Christmas tree standing right in front of me. it had had all my favorite things like my favorite chocolate, scent of perfume, photos of us together, and some lip gloss.

y/n: "wow, Chris! you did this all for me?"

Chris: "of course i did. i love you."

y/n: "i love you more. thank you so much! i love it so much." i smiled.

Chris: "you're welcome. Merry Christmas." he said while pulling me in for a hug.

i hugged him back as tears slowly started to fill
my eyes. he pulled back and saw me crying.

Chris: "hey what's wrong?" he said while frowning.

y/n: "nothing, i'm just so thankful for you. words cannot describe how thankful." i smiled and sniffled.

Chris: "i'm so thankful for you, too. you mean the world to me, y/n. i love you so much."

y/n: "i love you too" he pulled me in for a hug.

we walked out of the room and went into the living room. when we got into the living room, i saw that Chris had a huge whiteboard that read, "SCAVENGER HUNT THIS WAY" and had an arrow pointing to the right.

Chris: "so... wanna do the scavenger hunt?" he asked.

y/n: "why not?"

he smiled and then grabbed my hand. we walked until there was a piece of paper that read "check under the tree". i looked under the tree and there was a little gift under it.

Chris: "go ahead and open that little gift."

i opened it and looked inside. there was a ring inside. there was also a note.

y/n: "Chris! it's beautiful!" i said.

Chris: "it's special, just like you." his cheeks were turning a slight red and he smiled.

i ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

y/n: "thank you so much, Chris. i love it."

Chris: "you're welcome. now, read the note." he said with a huge grin.

i read the note and it read, "go into the bathroom and look under the sink."

-

A/N: hey y'all so i'm stuck here so i'ma do a time skip. also, i just got done reading "My Lover Boy, Matty B. Sturniolo" by summxrlovxn_ and it was SO good, congrats on them reading it, btw :) and yeah so i'm just gonna end this chapter here and the time skip will be the next chapter. sorry this one is short!! also, we're almost at 500 reads!! that's so crazy, bro. i'm so thankful for each and every one of you!! love you!! ❤️