christmas eve pt.3

please read "christmas eve pt.2" and "christmas eve" before this one :)
———————————————————————
a few hours later:

after spending some time together, everyone was tired. everyone went to their rooms, including Chris and i. we went upstairs and went into his room. we were already in our pj's and didn't have to worry about changing. i went into the bathroom and took my makeup off.

y/n: "hey. wanna wash your face with me?"

Chris: "sure. you're going to have to teach me how first because i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing." he said while laughing.

y/n: "don't worry, i will." i laughed.

i got out my skincare items and showed him how to use it and what to do first.

Chris: "thanks. i didn't really like it though." he laughed.

y/n: "you're rude" i chuckled.

Chris: "i love you too"

we went back to his room and got into his bed.

Chris: "do you want to watch a movie?"

y/n: "yeah sure. thanks for letting me stay the night."

Chris: "of course. tomorrow we have a surprise for you." he smiled.

y/n: "can't wait" i smiled back.

we watched *movie of ur choice*. i suddenly fell asleep because today was fun, but tiring.

Chris fell asleep as well and cuddled me into him.

-

sorry this is a short one- i'm making a Christmas one. i just started school again so i've been busy! i hope u understand :)