Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Veinte Tres

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head even though i knew he wouldn't see it "i will zio"

He laugh light heartedly "goodluck with that i hope next time you bring him to us its official already" i let out a soft chuckle at his word and teasing tone.

I hope so too zio.

With that we said our goodbyes.

As soon as i did so i stood up from my bed, im not gonna wait another second, i need to talk to nyebe....

And maybe give him a lecture about standing up for himself against his parents when they are wrong and not just to other people.

I walk my way to their house only to stop on my tracks as i saw them outside...loading baggage on their car, and only one thing register inside my head.

By the side he stood, with a sad smile as he looks at how their driver and father load his things up.

And contrary to what i expected he wasn't resisting or even protesting.

I stare at him until he finally look around till our eyes met.

His eyes widen, silent gasp leaving his lips as he did so before it turn to realization and sad smile.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito!? Nyebe get inside the car now!" Thats when i notice his mom marching out of their gates.

Now thats when everyone in their household notice me.

My eyes hard as i continue my way towards them...towards nyebe.

"Nyebe pumasok ka na sa kotse" his dad ordered him to do so but he didnt budge.

He stood his grounds as if waiting for me, our eyes never breaking contact until i was few steps infront of him.

The only things stopping me was his dad.

His eyes show fear but he stood his ground, face hard as he tries to stop me.

His mother shouting things i dont careless.

"Mom, Dad five minutes" he softly uttered finally breaking eye contact with me to look at his parents.

Thats when silence finally happen..

Despite the protest in the face of his parents they step aside.

He smile at me before nodding his head "tara kuya kaden doon pi tayo" he said it as if hindi siya aalis. As if everything that was happening is as normal as it can get.

I followed him, just far enough from where his parents are.

Nakatalikod siya sakin and it took him a few long seconds to turn around after taking a deep breath.

To be honest, i dont know how to react, all i wanted is for him to explain. All i need is his words, its his words that i will believe in.

"Kuya kaden" simula niya, his voice dropping, his eyes narrowing... noe infront of me was the person who punch me the first time i met him.

"Hindi ko pi alam kung anong trip nyo i know im not your type naman pi pero why nyo ko need paasahin?" What? what is he saying? Before i can even ask him he pull something out of his pocket...two photos? Of me and PO1 lissandra. Yesterday at an operation...i was carrying her out of the perimeter cause he was badly wounded on her side and another one in the office where she was whispering to me but on the angle of the photo it looks like we were kissing! We're fucking not.

From the picture i look worried as fuck but im not. Im frustrated cause we were ambushed and despite realizing it as soon as we step inside the perimeter we didnt pull back.

Our chief ordered us to go fort without hesitation. Many sindicate died and most of us are wounded.

I look at him unamuse, not liking how he showed it to me as if i had betrayed him and he believed such bullshit.

I grab it from him harshly before crumpling it on my hand and throwing it on the ground, my eyes never leaving his.

If i hate one thing about him, its this, he believe everything that his parents tells him.

His eyes widen at what i did.

"Who gave you that.?" i ask out almost growling at the back of my throat.

If im not livid earlier i am now.

"I did, now back off of him" someone spoke from behind me, nyebe's face lit up, he must have know who it was.

Tangina, why are we getting interrupted.

Nagpintig tenga ko sa sagot nang kung sino man yon, i immediately turn around kasabay ng pag takbo ni nyebe sa taong yun.

But before nyebe can take any step further away from me, i grab his hand stopping him, agad siyang lumingon sakin.

Kunot ang uno nya, tss. He's mad? I should be the mad one here.

"We're not that done talking" i told him my tone on edge as i tried to keep myself calm not wanting to scare him away.

I sharply look at his friend...erebus hiraya emmanuel.

"Who took those photos" my tone threatening as i ask him.

Its impossible that its him, i should have known kung siya, a non personnel cant get close to us to take such picture.

He glare at me "wala kang pakielam! Now let go of eros. Malalate na kami sa flight namin" he spat out angrily and as if an angel passed by natahimik ako.

There was a thin sound ringing in my ears as if everything became muffled momentary, until i slowly look at him, his eyes avoiding mine, face showing guily.

"You're leaving" i breathlessly ask almost above whisper, i was in disbelief.

Realization dawning on me that if i had not came here wala na pala akong aabutan?

Aalis siya ng walang pasabi?

He would just disappear on me after i told him i like him? What kind of bullshit is this?

"Sagot. Nyebe!" I hiss at him, my heart pounding hard against my chest as i hear my own blood rushing in my head in anger.

I had never thought he'll be as immature as this.

His head snap towards me, eyes wide in fear and surprise, body flinching against my hand. as if he was surprise that i would hiss at him.

"Gago ka ah!" Before i knew it was pushed back by his father who i didnt notice marching up to us cause all i had my eyes on was nyebe.

Nyebe was pulled away from me just as i loosen my hold against his hand to not take him when i wash pushed back.

"YOU" He point his finger at me "stay away from my son! Or i'll fucking sue you!" he spat out at me.

I wasn't listening to him i was watching as they all piled inside their car with nyebe.

My body freeze momentarily as i tried to comprehend what just happen but at the same time, i was thinking of how nyebe look back at me one last time...with a look i never wanted to see in him.

Scared.

He's scared of me.

They drived off... leaving cloud of dust behind.

I stare at the space where their car had been, my fist clench hard to the point that my nails are digging onto my palm.

He fucking left just like that.

He think he can? I pull my phone out immediately sending a message to my family.

Hindi makakalabas ng bansang to si nyebe.

Not until we talked with just us and not on my watch, not when he worm his way inside my whole being.

He make a mess inside my head already, he needs to be responsible of what he had done.

If i have to lock him up in my house just to have him talk, its happening.