Chapter 52

I fucking love this song........ 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
♨️Toxicity in this chapter♨️

Kim Seokjin

It's been 3 weeks since Taehyung is in comma. I really regret for what I did. I am the reason that Taehyung is in this state. I am the one to be blamed. Not Namjoon, not Jungkook. My pathetic existence is the reason for Taehyung's misery. Only if I had read my father's last letter before taking on the case. Before turning into Namjoon's play thing. During the investigation one thing is sure that Jungkook was not involved in both murders. I was the one who tempered with evidences to frame him. I am the reason that he had to hide. I am the reason that his lover's life is in jeopardy. I guess my blood is doomed. I might share the same fate as my father. But before that, I'll do anything in my power find the truth. I'll help Jungkook to find the truth.

After Taehyung's comma, I haven't seen Namjoon and neither did he contact me. It was like he never existed in my life. I was feeling torn between two feelings. Feeling of relief and feeling of restlessness. If it was a mistake, then why is it pulling something inside me. I hated him for not telling me about my father. I don't know for sure if he is the one who killed him. He knew all along that Kim Hooyoung was my father. He could've told me even if he only wanted to manipulate and use me. I deserved to know about my father even if he was a criminal.

After sleepless night of finding answers along with Jungkook and Soobin. I left the remaining matter in Jungkook's hands. I came home in the morning, took shower and went to sleep. I was exhausted utterly exhausted.

----------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to the windy feeling that was hitting my face. I saw that the window of my bedroom was open bringing chilly breeze in. I know for sure that it was close when I slept. I turned around only to be met with his furious gaze. My whole body jerked at his presence and I sat on bed hastily. I thought again I am having one of those weird dreams.

"Have you slept well Seokjin? You look tired." he said with his authoritative voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Huh?"

I shouted making sure that this is real.

"This isn't answer to my question. I asked have you slept well?"

"Yes."

"Where were you last night? And I need truth."

"With a friend."

"Whole night? And which friend because I know you were not with Jimin and Taehyung is good as dead in hospital."

Something in me snapped. I stood up from the bed and walked towards the couch. I grabbed his collar to make sure that he is standing.

"Enough with your question answer games. I am asking what the fuck are you doing here? You have no right to barge into my property or my life. You kidnapped me, threatened me, manipulated me, used me into your games. Now what huh? You killed my father. I have done everything you have asked of me. Now leave me be."

"Did he fuck you good huh? The guy you were with last night?"

"Yeah he did, he did fuck me real good. You know what? Even better than you. He stayed with me whole night. He was a man not a pussy like you to run away after fucking. He was a man of his own not a pussy like you to play daddy's good son."

"Seokjin you are not in your senses. You'll regret this."

"Oh yeah? Maybe Yeah I've gone mad. Regret? Me? Yeah I regret a lot of things right now but whatever I do I own it. I do it with responsibility. And what did you do? Huh? Even if you were manipulating me. You were pussy at that time too. I asked you about my father. You knew the truth. But you refused to tell. You even manipulated me like a pussy you are. Even you had a tiny bit of balls you would've told me the truth about my father. "