36 ; 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 ;

Start from the beginning

The worker went outside and  Xukun put the uniform on, along with the beanie and mask. He pressed the earpiece under his beanie and said, “I am here, I will be going out.”

The plan was going on smoothly, others had also reached their for the backup. About the first group they were already inside. They entered from the back door of his house and were greeted by a store room.

Felix pressed his ear piece connecting to I.N, he spoke in his deep voice, “we are here in the store room. What do we have to do now?”

On the other side I.N listened to the elder boy’s order and examined the monitor screen which has displayed the map of Kenta’s house.

“There is an old fridge, from the right side corner. Move it and it will open the door to the secret stair way to kenta’s room.” I.N said and felix turned his earpiece off.

Felix told everyone about what the younger boy told him. The guys expect Lee know, pushed the fridge aside and were greeted by a door.

Bangchan twisted the doorknob and the door the opened. They all made their way up to his room. They came to the end of the stairway and a door was infront of them.

They held the guns in their hands, while Minho and y/n just walked behind them. Yoshi opened the door and saw a kenta getting ready, he looked terrified as well as confused by the sudden appearance of the group.

Haruto came near and held kenta from back. Felix put a cloth around his mouth which prevented him from making any noise.

Haruto dragged him from behind and tied him with a chair in his room. Tears streamed down from his eyes as he looked down.

hi Kenta! nice to meet you, how are you?” Yoshi asked in husky voice. Kenta did not answer he remained silent.

I asked, how are you?” Yoshi repeated himself but still kenta did not answer. Yoshi came forward and held him roughly by his chin that made kenta look into the red haired boy’s eyes.

“he looks so scary” felix whispered to lee know who was standing next to him. Someone knocked on the door from outside and said, “master kenta, guests are waiting for your arrival.

Yoshi signalled lee know to reply, and he nodded. “I will be their, I need to change my clothes.” He said impersonating kenta’s voice.

All of them were impressed by lee know even kenta himself. Yoshi put the cloth down from kenta’s mouth and he started breathing heavily.

You heard him, he needs to change his clothes to go down. Undress right now.” Yoshi ordered kenta and he looked furiously at him.

He was about to speak but bangchan held gun on his head and frowned his eyebrows. Kenta gasped and haruto came from other side holding the gun at him, felix from the back.

Fast, fast, undress right now.” Yoshi ordered him with a smirk as he looked at his scared face.

Kenta slowly nodded giving up, Lee know untied him while other boys were still holding gun. Yoshi stood next to y/n who covered her eyes with her hands.

“your makeup will be ruined, stare at the wall and I will tell you when he is done.” Yoshi whispered in her ear and she faced the wall opening her eyes.

Meanwhile, Xukun, was enjoying serving the guests drinks. Someone from behind tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

He saw Wonyoung and Gaeul, he frowned his eyebrows at them and Wonyoung spoke, “do you work here?” Xukun just nodded.