2 ; 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦, 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗔, 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗡’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
she was about to run away, when she passed out after i hit her with my gun on the head. her body was about to fall, when hyunsuk caught her in his arms.

his face had turned a little red as he picked her unconscious body in a bridal style. i took off my mask and threw it on the ground, while laughing at him.

“why are you red?” i asked him while laughing at his flustered, red face.

he glared at me as he shuttered when he spoke, “i-i.. shut u-up, yoshinori.” he looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with me.

hyunsuk scoffed as he looked at the body of the girl he is carrying, then looked at me. “let’s leave before we get caught like this.”

i nodded, as he we walked to the place our car is parked. thankfully, it wasn't parked far, as we eventually found it.

i opened the door for hyunsuk since he was carrying the girl. after him, i got into the car, shutting the door of the car firmly.

hyunsuk placed her on the right side of the backseat, as he sat in middle, with me on the left side.

it didn't took us long enough as we reached our headquarters. i got off the car, as hyunsuk refused to carry her.

i looked her at her unconsciously laying on the seat, as i wrapped my arms around her and carried her. hyunsuk ordered me to take her to the basement and i nodded.

as i stepped inside of the building, few members rushed towards me, and circled around me to look at the girl.

she doesn’t look bad...
her cheeks actually look fluffy...
the two boys commented as junkyu joined in too, looking at the girl and spoke, “she's my girlfriend from now...

i lost my temper, as i lashed out at them.
“move out of my way...i have to put her in basement, then you can check her out all you want.”

they moved out of my way, as i walked to the basement, with them following me from behind. one of the guard opened the door of basement for me, as i entered and placed her on the chair carefully.

i sighed as i indicated the guard to tie her up on the chair, while i streched my arms and walked to my members who were talking in the corner.

i joined jihoon, mashiho and hyunsuk as they were discussing about the plan. suddenly, asahi came up to us and asked, “her head is bleeding... should i treat her?”

hyunsuk glared at me, along with mashiho and jihoon, as hyunsuk responded to asahi, “oh- yeah, of course.”

as asahi walked away to treat her, jihoon spoke, while looking at me in disbelief. “you shouldn't had hit her head with the gun, jaden.”

“jun, i had no option, she was trying to run away.” i said to jihoon, as we are using our fake names.

as a second passed by, jeongwoo came up to us and looks at us, “the camera is setted up, shall we start?”

hyunsuk nodded, as jihoon spoke, “sure but hold on..” jihoon said that as everyone looked at him with confused looks.

“what happen?” haruto asked as we all waited to hear what jihoon has to say.

“who will do the acting which we prepared last night?” jihoon said as the was filled chaos.

the members started to argue with each other who will do the acting, expect me, mashiho and jihoon.

“shut up everyone...” hyunsuk said as the room went silent and looked at him, as he spoke again, “before she wakes up, one of us has to do it... and... mama will do it.” hyunsuk said that as everyone looked at mashiho, who looked shocked.

“wait..wha- what? why me?” mashiho questioned hyunsuk as he looked shocked. hyunsuk smirked as he nudged mashiho’s arm, “we know you wanna do it. come on.. just go now.”

hyunsuk pushed mashiho infront of the camera, as he stood there awkwardly looking at the unconscious body of the girl, then turning to the camera.

time passed by, as it took us approximately 27 minutes to do the recording, since mashiho kept shuttering while looking at the camera.

we were making a video recording of us threatening the girl’s life as per our plan.