10 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡? ;

𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Her hair, her eyes, her rosey lips, her pink tinted cheeks, her smile, her voice, her face, and everything about her is perfect. Her aura is made up of poetry, roses, and galaxies.

People who don’t look at this beauty, turn their heads when she passes by them, are like a blind man in a darkcave.

Love does not exist in my life, infact it really never did. I've never been in love with anyone, never felt a certain way towards a person but she’s something else.

I’ve found a natural drug for all my panic, anxiety and anger. It's her voice, it’s her.

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.

When I saw, the way she stood next to the teacher, the way she smiled, the way she made eye contact with me, the way she introduced herself, the way she made the whole class go crazy especially the boys with her simple introduction, she’s really something else.

My eyes didn’t want to leave her sight, the way she laughed with Jake, the way they both talked, while smiling to each other, made my heart sink.

That is the moment when I realised I’m in love with this girl. I want to be close to her, I want to protect her, I want to give her all of my love, the first thing I want to see in the morning is her face.

I know I will find myself again in all the things I love, the smell of rain, love for poetry, a walk on the beach, golden hues of sunset, staring at the moon forever, sky filled with misty clouds, but I will never feel this way again.

Currently in the cafeteria with my friends. My eyes still didn’t leave her sight, just not only she’s with one boy but other 6 boys too.

My mouth left a heavy sigh and looked back at her tiny figure in between of the two boys.

“Could not that old man just made her sit with me?” I thought to myself and looked over my friend changbin who is my seat partner.

He was eating his food peacefully, when he turned his face to me, he choked on his food.

Chan patted his back and glanced at me, he also choked but he choked on air.

"what's wrong with your face? ew" changbin said taking a sip of water.

I heard laughing from other table, I looked over and found Y/n leaving the table. I trailed behind her without her knowing.

I heard my friends calling me from behind but right now I just want to go after her.

She is on phone with someone. I hid myself behind the tree near her, I could hear what she is talking about.

"🦋: Hey Yixing. I'm having lots of fun, I even made many friends. Thanks for checking up on me."

yixing who is that? Doesn't sound like a female name to me, means a boy” I thought to myself.

"🦋: Take care, bye bye. See you later, love you too."

I turned my face to the building which was right behind me as I felt weird. I looked back in her direction but nobody was there.

“Where did she go? Did she teleport?” I started screaming her name.

"Y/N! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOUU?"

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I heard someone screaming my name. I looked behind me and I saw that weird guy from my class, what was his name Hwang Yujin, yes. I went to him.