32 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 ;

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Jihoon prepared an amazing , mouth watering dish for the boys. The black haired boy carefully placed the food on the table and called out his members to have dinner.

"they say , don't trust the pretty faces. So let's check if it's just pretty on outside or on the inside too?" Haruto commented.
" it's just like me , pretty on both inside and outside. " I flipped my hair back , making them roll their eyes.

All the males looked at haruto , the food in his mouth , he was chewing it , and now it's time for the reaction. Jihoon looked at him hoping it turned out good.

" one word , WOW. " haruto said putting more food into his mouth. Jihoon sighed in relief and others started to eat too.

"I've to talk about something important." Hyunsuk mentioned. The boys stopped eating and looked at the elder boy, making the "what" face.

"Our mission will be done soon. I have got help from an old friend." He said.
"do we know the old friend of yours?" junkyu said while taking a bite of chicken.

"yeah, in simple words I asked help from jihoon's ex also our former female member." the elder boy commented.

Yoshi opened his mouth to speak, but hyunsuk told him not to say anything.
" ive will be here tomorrow night, we will discuss about the plan and.." he paused.

"and?" jaehyuk asked.
"they will be staying here until we are done with mission , then both teams will head back to korea." hyunsuk added.

"first of all , hyung I hope you have not gone insane , we don't need any help from that traitor or her friends..." the red haired boy got interrupted by the leader.

"I'm not insane, I'm doing this for the better. And it was just a mistake, she learnt from that now. " Hyunsuk commented , making the guys roll their annoyance.

" I wasn't done speaking. Let me talk then i'll leave. We can just call y/n for help , she is way better than her. Y/n is trustworthy , not like yujin who just failed to complete a simple tas-" the boy git interrupted again but now by the co-leader.

" can we please not talk about it and discuss about this all tomorrow , I prepared this dish to make you all happy , not to argue over girls. " Jihoon chuckled at his statement.

Everyone seemed to ignore the co-leader and continue with the argument. Jihoon just looked at them in disbelief and just ate his food quietly.

"Yoshi I don't understand what you saw in y/n , she literally left us that day just to meet her friends and everything else , she even forgot about our existence." Hyunsuk said in anger.

"It's because she hadn't seen her friends and family in long period of time. We just used to keep her trapped inside the house locking the door. If she had to go out , she was only allowed to go to the convenience store and not anywhere else , unless we , sorry no you let her go. I know the feeling of being away from the family , you know NOTHING." the red haired boy got angry and went away but stopped.

"Moreover , if they're going to stay here , i'm not sharing my room with anyone , go find them place to sleep yourself." He added and ran upstairs , slamming the door of his room.

"YOSHINORI COME BACK" hyunsuk raised his voice. Asahi made the elder boy sit, giving him a glass of water to drink.

Jeongwoo just laughed and the boys looked at him in confusion.

"Hyung is right , y/n left because she had a valid reason to leave and yujin? she left because she failed a simple task , she cheated on jihoon hyung with the enemy, tsk when he found out , he broke up with her and then she left with the DATA of our upcoming plans." Jeongwoo said , taking his plate in his hands , placing some chicken and spring rolls on it and went upstairs to yoshi's room.