30 ; 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ;

Days passed by , i'm enjoying every moment here. ENHA had left few days ago , treasure are still in Japan , I talked to them last night. Dad is busy with business , Yixing is married and all family members are expecting a kid now.

Currently I'm in amusement park with my cousins , Xukun , NingNing and Xiaoting. We four get along really well even if we are meeting after years.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
The 4 of them had been looking forward to it all week long. Y/n and her cousins had planned the perfect day and they were not going to let anything ruin it.

As they walked through the gates, Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement overtake her. The smell of funnel cake and cotton candy hit her nose and she had to fight the urge to run towards the rides immediately.

They quickly made their way up to the first ride and Y/n was immediately caught up in the excitement. Her cousins laughed as she went around and around in circles, laughing until she cried. They took a break for some funnel cake before continuing their adventure at the amusement park.

As they rode rides, ate delicious food, and played games, y/n could not have been happier. She felt like a kid again, free to do whatever she wanted without worrying about consequences.

The 4 of them had so much fun after a longtime. They gathered in Y/n's bedroom for a sleepover. Y/n , NingNing and Xiaoting were going to sleep on the bed and Xukun will sleep on the couch.

“this is literally the best day of my life.” said Ningning.
“ this is the best day of OUR life Ning.” Xiaoting correct her.

“Only if Yixing was here it would have been more fun , right?” Xukun said.
“He is an old man now , he got a wife and we all will be soon aunties and uncle.”

The three of them laughed at y/n's statement and they rested themselves on y/n's bed.

“how about we play dare or dare? but if someone failed to complete the task , he or she will have to take a shot?”
she asked , and the others agreed without any next thought.

They started the game and suddenly the game was chaos. NingNing had already turned red from laughing so hard, and the rest of them were struggling to decide who would have to spin the bottle next.

Inside, Y/n groaned, it was her turn to spin the bottle. She took a deep breath and willed her hands to stay steady as she spun the bottle. She wasn't good at this and she was already pretty drunk.

As the bottle went spinning and it stopped at Xukun. He was completely drunk. The girls clapped and Xiaoting gave dare to "hug the cousin you would marry if she wasn't your cousin".

"yixing is already married , my bad." Xukun said , and Xiaoting glared at him.
“I said she not he , you old fossil.” she said furiously.

Xukun covered his mouth acting like he was shocked. "If I had to marry one of you , i'll go for you." He hugged y/n and she hugged him back.

NingNing made the 'aw' face and blurted out, "can't cousin's get married to each other?"

Her question made the others laugh and Xukun answered , "If it could happen , I would have married y/n and already had a football team."

Y/n hit him playfully and said " you're completely drunk. Even if you asked me to marry you , I wouldn't. I already have a guy in my mind , and he is more handsome than you."

The three devils teased her and asked who she is talking about. NingNing said they should guess and the person who gets wrong guess will have to take a shot. The boy and girl agreed and started to guess.

“Jake , I bet he is the one. Did not you guys notice their chemistry.” said Xiaoting and y/n denied. With that she took a shot , and the three laughed at her.

“Me, Cai Xukun.” He mentioned himself and smiled at the girls.
“not even in my next life, ew.” Y/n said and he took a shot.

“um...um.. HYUNJIN.” She shouted as she looked at her cousin. Y/n pouted at her statement and said, “ if he was alive and nothing had happened , it would have been him.”

Y/n felt sad , the room was filled with an awkward silence. Xukun threw a pillow at NingNing and she threw the pillow back.

The room got filled with laughter , they started to have a pillow fight. Four of them where enjoying the moment.

Y/n started to cry feeling sad somehow. Xukun gave her a side hug and told her not to cry.

“c'mon y/n , why are you crying for him?” Xiaoting said taking a shot.
“I'm sorry y/n , is it because of me?” Ningning said innocently.

Xukun mouthed them to not speak and they both nodded while staring at the figure infront of them crying. Y/n looked at them and shuttered while speaking, "I miss him and him too."

Her cousins were confused , Xiaoting asked "who's him and him?" , the girl hide her face with a pillow. They all began to tease her even though they were confused.

"First him is Hyunjin and second him is your brother in law." she said.
“who's the brother in law?” Ningning asked excitedly.

“don't tell me it's Xukun.” Xiaoting said giving the made weird look.
“my taste in men isn't bad.” y/n said and hugged Ningning.
“Hey that’s mean.” Xukun said.

It was morning, the next day. They awoke to the sound of birds singing. Sun shone through the window and they stretched, before peeking out the curtains to see a beautiful day. The three girls got out of bed, feeling refreshed and happy.

A smile spread across their face as they saw Xukun laying on the floor sleeping. Girls made her way to the kitchen, where they saw the breakfast waiting for them.

𝗫𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get my eyes to open. It felt like there was weights glued to my eyelids. Plus, the room was spinning around me.

I had no idea how long I've been sleeping for, it could've been hours cause I slept late. But eventually, slowly but surely, my eyes opened and everything came into focus.

I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall and saw it was already 10:30am.

I sat up on y/n's bed, still groggy from sleep , and looked around the room which was a mess. I stood up and made my way to the door, just as my hand reached out for the handle, the door swung open and y/n walked in.

"Good morning sleepyhead." she said cheerfully.
" Good morning Y/n. I hope you're having a great day. I'm going to go grab some coffee and then get started on my day. Have a great one! Bye."

With that I made my way to dining table and breakfast was ready. I just ate quietly while using my phone , it's a habit.

“oh good morning Xukun. ” Ningning said, without looking at her I greeted her back, "good morning ning."

"Are you ready to head back?" this time I said facing her.

“it feels weird but i'm ready. ” she said.
“Y/n will be lonely once we leave , but we can't just stay here forever.” I stated.

─ 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗫𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩.