5 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 ;

i looked at jihoon who seemed to have an emotionless resting face. Hyunsuk coughed , grabbing our attention.

"the reason you are here is because..your brother yixing cheated on jihoon's sister." Hyunsuk said and I looked at them in disbelief.

"is that a reason to kidnap someone, are you guys insane or what?" I asked the two boys who seemed to be serious about it.

"that is actually the true. Park Jihyo, jihoon's sister is your brother's ex girlfriend but he cheated on her while he was in china." Hyunsuk said it's like he knew what's going inside of my mind.

" park Jihyo? who are you calling cheater, my brother didn't cheat. You guys have misunderstood." I said raising my voice a bit.

Jihoon firmly slammed both of his hands on the table and got up from his seat. I flinched on his sudden action, but tried to play it cool.

"your brother did cheat on my sister. He promised her he will only marry her before leaving but it turns out he got engaged to another woman in China. How are you going to explain that?" He started to shout at me, I got scared. My eyes started to get watery.

I'm not used to somebody shout at me. Without noticing tears left my eyes and I started to cry, great.

"Jihoon, this isn't a right way to explain something, you could have told her normally without shouting." Hyunsuk whispered to him and he nodded understanding.

𝗝𝗜𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I realised how I shouted at her. I looked at her small figure crying, I feel bad now. It ain't her fault, I messed up badly.

Hyunsuk came out, I watched him taking a seat next to her. We are not supposed to act nice, why is he acting this way.

"listen y/n, Jihoon did not mean to shout at you, he just acts like this. Stop crying or else we wouldn't send you back." Hyunsuk said as he rubbed her back. She wipped her tears and looked at me.

"I apologize for my sudden behaviour, I didn't mean it." I said quickly. I don't remember the last time I apologized to somebody.

Judging by her looks, my apology isn't enough. "just kindly shut up." she said and it made me furious but held my anger back, not wanting to create any scene.

Hyunsuk held her hands and asked her, to accept my apology but she is stubborn, she didn't agree.

"Hyunsuk , I wonder if you are okay." I asked him since he seems to act 'too nice' to this daughter of a biscuit.

"shut up Jihoon. You just don't open your mouth." He answered and that was harsh.

The room was filled with silence as none of us spoke, her hand was still in his, can't she pull it back. She broke the peaceful silence with her annoying voice.

"Hyunsuk I wanna go home. Leave me, let me go." She said sounding more serious than junghwan when he has exams.

"ah not now, we actually need to do something." hyunsuk said and gave me a nod. She groaned in frustration and did not agree with what he said.

"you're not going home. Do you have hearing problem or what?" I said.
She looked at me and said, "I didn't ask you Jihoon."

I rolled my eyes, looking sassy as always and responded to her in the same tone,
" If you didn't ask me then why are you hearing what I'm saying? "

"Jihoon get out of here. I don't want you and y/n to end each other. Call Yoshi and Haruto." Hyunsuk ordered me and I left without saying anything. When I reached the door I looked back and saw Hyunsuk kissing her forehead.