Epilogue

It's been 10 months,

Avneet and siddharth are blessed with 1 daughter. Jannat and faisu also have one boy. And so on. Sidneet's kid name is keerti

Avneet was in her room sleeping hugging her kid when siddharth came from behind and hugged her. 

Sid: jaan..

avneet was lost in her sleep.

Sid saw that she was sleeping and placed a soft kiss on her head and said," i love you.."

Avneet hugged her baby more tightly . suddenly their daughter started crying.. Avneet should not get disturbed so he picked keerti in his arms. and started caressing her softly. keerti stopped crying and started looking at him.

He kissed her on her cheeks. Avneet also woke up and looked at them.. 

Sid made keerti lay down on bed and went towards Avneet and said," good morning.. wifey" she lazily said,'good morning sid..' Sid,' did you  have a good sleep?' Avneet said,'yes but i want to sleep more' Sid chuckled at her behavior. and said,' it 10 am now.. not more i am gertting bore lets go out with baby. 

Avneet,'okay fine.. but where.' Sid,' we can go mall and eat icecream.' Avu asked in excitement, "really.. are you sure?"  Sid nod in affermative.. 

Avneet quickly ran to bathroom after kissing his cheek. Sid  chuckled.. After 15 minutes Avu came out and saw sid playing with keerti..  Avu went towards them and asked.. ,"you didnt ready her?" Sid said no and gave the reason that she didnt told her to do so.. Avu,'offo.. acha ab ready kardo plz i am getting ready..' sid,' you ready her na plz' Avu,' then you will only say that i take time to get ready..' Sid said that he will not be saying this.. Avu said okay... She made keerti change her clothes. After that she got ready.. 

Avu;"lets go na now all are ready" Sid said okay to it.,. they both settles in the car and went to the mall and then theater, to eat icecream and enjoyed the whole day.. 

They  both spent their life happy after that and did some fights then and oatch, masti with their daughter.

happy ending..