88. Something special

Sid: It's okay And I am even sorry I talked rudely and behaved very badly with you.

Avu hugged him more tighter snuggling into his chest. Sid was caressing her hairs really softly. He kissed her on her hairs. Avu wrapped his hand around his waist when he winced.

Avu quickly left him.

Avu: what? Happed?

Sid pointed his marks on his body. 

Avu: sorry sorry sorry

she took the haldi and started applying it on his body very softly and slowly taking care that he don't get hurt.

Avu: Done.

she was about to get up but Sid held her. Avu looked at him.

Avu: what?

Sid made her Sit. He took the bowl of Haldi and applied it on his figers and then slowly started carresing her cheek with it which was red due to Slap.

Avu winced as it was swollen and was paining her. Sid started blowing air on it.

He applied it to her arm and wrist too..

Avu kissed his cheeks very softly. Sid hugged her by wrapping his one arm around her waist and other on her head. Avu place a kiss on his chest.

Sid: now sleep.. it'svery late

Avu broke the hug and got up.

Sid" why did you got up

Avu: you must be hungry I will order something.

Sid: Aren't you hungry.

Avu: Oh god.. I mean for both okay

Sid chuckled.

she ordered some food for  both.'

Avu went to bathroom. When she came she saw Siddharth sleeping.

Avu: oh god she slept without eating let me wake him up.

She went and Placed her wet hairs on his face and rubbed. Sid wake up as he felt ticklist feeling.

Sid sat down.

Sid: why you rubbed your hairs on me?

Avu: I didn't di anyhting.

Sid: oh really

He asked her and Avneet nodded her ehad giving inncoent looks.

Sid got up and ehld her her hand. Avu looked at him . he pulled her closer by her waist and Avneet landed on his chest.

Sid: you didn't didn't that.

Avu: what

Sid: you nicely know what I am staying about.

Avu: no I don't know

She said suppressing her laughter.

Sid smirked at her and asked '' oh really?"

Avu nodded her head cutely. Sid started taking small steps towards her. Avu knew that something mischievous is going in his mind so she Got little suspicious. She was now pinned to the wall.

Sid kept leaning towards her and was now so close that both could feel each others breathe. sid placed a kiss on her lips. Avneet eyes widened. She pushed him and rushed towards the bed. Sid chased her.

She. Jumped over the bed and took the pillow and throw it towards him but he catches it.

Avu started throwing pillow towards him. Sid protecting from pillows. He reached to her and held her hand behind her back. Avu looked at him in shock.