85. Molested!!

Avneet' pov

Avneet' pov.

what does he think of himselfr? I thought that he must know the way but he. he doesn't even know the way... 

But in attitude I said thaI am going but where the hell I will go? I don't even know that way.

She was searching a vehicle for help.

Oh got it is so deserted area 

I should Call Siddh... no no I will not call him or else he will think that I am not daring and A scared Cat. Cat? wait I am not a cat.

' But now only you said that'- A voice came 

who is this?

'your subconsious mind'

oh god you!

'why are you irritated'

can't you see.. O have fucking lost the Way!!

'oh is that so?'

just go from here before I kill you

Ohkay okay going but according to me you should go to Siddharth

thanks for you SO CALLED ADVICE now for god sake go!!

oh god now what should I do.. I should go forwards.

she started waling.

fuck this rain.. I love Rains but at this time.. ugh!! plz send someone ..

while walking she saw a bus stand..

Avu: what A bus stand at this much deserted area.. I should go there at least I will be save from this Rain.

she went and stand there.

Avu: worst choice to wear saree. 

how much time I have to stand here.. It is so dark now I am really feeling scared.

she was feeling scared when someone kept its hand on her shoulder.

Avu got scared scared and turned with a jerk.. She saw ....

Siddharth POV

What does she think of herself ? I know that should Hvae known the way but I forget.. Abhi Bhai told me but now I don't know..

She should also think about that.. She left me alone.. very bad.. But I will also not go behind her

He sat in the Car furiously..

But It is so dark and it is so deserted area.. What is something happen with her.. NO no .. she says that she is daring now she will deal with it herself..

Sid started the car and started moving slowly

 will she be fine?

Sid: ya let me on map if there will be a hotel nearby.