♥ Chapter 41 - Interrogations and Plans ♥

It's been awhile, three whole days since I asked myself a question that questions my life. This was like a short break for me, but still had to come back to my home.. I also had to apologize for Ink on his behalf, they accepted my apologies in caution. It was questionable but I'm guessing something happened in their past about trusting others.

I'm currently in a living room with a few of the proclaimed good sans or neutral sans, the rest are out to get resources. We are talking about the 'bad' sans and 'good' sans truce, the 'bad' sans planning to break it.. I don't know why they expect everyone who looks bad or does something bad may be a villain, every bad person has an intention after all. I'm not stopping them though, it isn't my problem to deal with.

"Dawn! Are you still listening?!" Tools called out, you missed a lot of things while you were gone with nightmare gang, my nightmare gang. I picked the name Dawn while in your absence, Ink adapted to the name Tools.

"Oh, sorry for my rudeness. Can you please repeat on what you are about to say?" I smile, Tools just sighed and rubbed his templates in frustration before standing straight.

"As I was saying." Tools glanced at me before continuing. "The villains are missing once again and I think that they are planning to betray us." He remarked, the others agreeing.

"Tools is right but where are we gonna interrogate them? Can't do this in the open, what if the others come back in the wrong timing and think wrong of us? We all know that some are aggressive, especially fell sans." Royal stated, Swap sans from the Empireverse and the person I've bumped into when heading to my room. I heard many stories about them, all are brave.

"I'm certain that some of the Inks in this room has Creation Perk due to many reason, they are gonna built a room for us but I prefer deciding on building a headquarters too, incase anything happens to this mansion." Gold said, Dream sans that ate the apples and has golden wings who flirts with literally everyone.

"Yeah, we'll take care of the building but what questions are we gonna ask anyways?" Mark asked, Ink sans that is a human but they have biologically immortality. "We gonna ask how old they are or something?"

"Ofcourse we are! Not, who they heck would ask that question? Plus, you're like 100 years old so no difference but coming from a multiverse having any to no sans but humans instead." Tools stuck out his tongue and talked back at the human Ink sans.

"Whatever, where are we gonna start first?" Mark questions, ignoring Tools in the background. "We have to build a plan, get it? We built a.. nevermind."

"We wait for the bad sans to come back from their whatever they are doing out there in the wilderness." Origin suggested. "If they don't come back till midnight, they're doing a lot more than exploring or their just lost in the forest." 

"Sounds like a plan." Tools grinned, about to speak when some person rudely interrupted them. "But plans don't make sounds?" Turquoise said, Swap sans that no existent balance of evil in their multiverse.

"No- that's not what I mean- I meant that I agree to a proposed suggestion that Origin made, so don't tell me that you don't know what proposed means either." Tools sighed again, stopping himself from facepalming.

"I don't know what that means either." The young Swap sans tilted his head in a sign of confusion. "Man, a multiverse without evil can really make you stupid because you dont learn life lessons." Tools mumbled, ensuring that Turquoise won't hear them.

"Are we gonna hide or go on in our daily lives?" Candice said, Candy sans that belongs to the Empireverse with no difference but a villager of the Sun kingdom.

"We go do daily things to not raise suspicions until a headquarters and interrogation room is built." Tools explained, the rest sat back on the sofas or went back to their rooms.

----------

Do you wish to continue further?

Continue           Discontinue

.....

>Continue         Discontinue

SELECTED!

Begin the transition. . . .