Sick ☁️

This is for a request that I got from someone a while ago!! I hope you enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------
Kaitos pov:

"Ughh" I say out loud a bit dramaticly. I feel like crap, My throat hurts, my nose is stuffed up, and I can't stop coughing. At least I'm not coughing up as much blood as I usually do. Kokichi got up just around an hour ago and I told him I want to stay in bed because I'm still tired. That's not really the reason though it's because, like I said I feel like crap. But I didn't want him to worry so I kept to myself.

Knowing my boyfriend he will probably get bored soon and come see if I'm ready to get up. I lay my head in my arms and as if on cue he walks in, and comes over to the bed. I look up at him and his eyes direct to the small pile of bloody tissues sitting on my bedside table. "Did you get sick again?" He asks me after seeing that I had coughed up blood. I just nod my head and groan into a pillow. "I'll go get you medacine, stay here." He walks out of the room.

I get sick pretty easily and it's normal for me to cough up blood from time to time but Kokichi can always tell when I'm sick. He usually does things for me like getting medacine and comforting me. If he gets me soup it's usually ordered since both of us barley know how to cook anything. He's slightly better than me though. We usually just buy stuff that just gets prepped and put into the oven. (kaito still manages to fuck it up somehow)

After a few minutes he comes back with a few pills and a cup of water. He sets them down and then sits next to me on the bed. I swallow the painfully large pills and lay my head on his shoulder. He starts gently combing through my hair with his hands.

We cuddle for a bit and then decide to play Mario Cart. Kokichi absolutely dominates me at this game every time we play but I really don't mind. It's fucking Bowser that's always beating me. We played for a few hours, for a portion of that time we were playing Animal Crossing. "Hey Kaito?" Kokichi asks me. "Yeah?" I reply and tilt my head which is still on his shoulder to look at him. "I love you~" he says and kisses me on the cheek. "I love you to"
------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so bad at ending fluffy things lol

CHAPTER-LY MEME!!

I just downloaded an ass load of danganrompa roblox memes please help me