Watching stars ☁️

Happy thanksgiving!! I probably won't post much today due to it being a holiday!
------------------------------------------------------------
Kokichis POV:

I was laying down in my bed staring at the ceiling. I wish we could leave this place but ever since we got the flashback light that showed our funeral I've been doubting that we will. I wouldn't even be surprised if there's no world left for us to go "home" to.

*Ding dong*

I got up wondering who would be at my door so late and open the door to see my boyfriend waiting for me. "Hey Kokichi! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out outside? "

"Yeah that sounds good! "

I walk out of my room and I take his large hand in mine. I look up at him and see him blushing, covering up his face with his other hand. I giggle "your so easily flustered! " He swiftly leans down and kisses me on the lips. "And you are too. " Now I'm the flustered one. "S-stupid.. " kaito laughs a bit and sits down on the grass patting the spot next to him. I sit down and he wraps an arm around me. "I love you kokichi" "I love you too diot. " I reply and snuggle into his shoulder. "Are you cold? " he asks. "Yeah a bit" I reply. since I had forgotten my jacket in my room I was only wearing my white pants, a black long sleeve shirt, and my scarf. He takes off his jacket and lays it over my shoulders. I want to say something along the lines of oh you don't have to but I actually am really cold. "Thank you" he pulls me down with him so we're lying on our backs looking at the sky and starts pointing out constilations to me. I've never been that interested in space but I'll listen to it if it makes Kaito happy.
------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I'm gonna end it there I'm sorry it was short!