𝟳. 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀

Start from the beginning

Adora felt the butterflies try to make their way out of her stomach. The feelings and emotions she felt were truly out of this world. Here, legs spread and in between laid such an alluring man that she couldn't control her pent-up desire. All in all, she truly wanted him to ravish her body until she couldn't take any more of it. However, her mind halted at the current situation she was in. She was making out with her supposed captor, that wasn't normal. Her lips stilled and Bain decided to move his lips down to her neck. Biting and marking the tender flesh with his frustration. "S-stop!" She tried to thrash against him but it was useless as he held her body just in the perfect place. "You say stop but your body says to carry on." He eyed her figure. Her chest went up and down from the adrenaline, her flushed face and the way her body was presented to him. "N-no I don't want it!" She wanted to die in a hole already. Her body did want it but she couldn't let him have it. She couldn't give in this easy to him, no matter how tempting it was.

"Well then I guess this.." he fixed his gaze on her and lowered his head down to her breast. Biting down gently onto her protruding nipple, which puckered due to the sexual stimulation caused by the hunk. Out of reflex, a throaty moan left her mouth, and she felt her body turn red if that was possible to happen. "This doesn't affect you doesn't it?" His mocking sympathy only made the feeling worse for her. She closed her eyes and tried to melt into the blanket on the bed, never to come out again. She felt his actions halter, a sigh of relief leaving her. She opened her eyes and saw Bain stand to his height, overlooking the minxy girl sprawled on the bed.

"Don't worry sweetheart the time will come when you'll beg for me.." he leaned over and brushed her wispy baby hairs out of the way "And I'll fuck you mercilessly." Without waiting for the little lady to reply, Bain marched towards the door but halted when his hand touched the handle.

"The door will stay unlocked however I'd advice you not to step out..."

"My men kill on site, it would be a shame to see such a mess."

And with that, Bain opened the door and left the room, also leaving Adora's thoughts hanging on the threshold.

The elderly woman was sitting in her usual chair, in front of the fireplace. Her phone grasped in her hand as she watched the current location of her granddaughter. Josephine didn't know what to do, and for the first time in her life, she felt hesitant to take the next action. Whilst in deep thought, a message was sent, the ping echoing in the middle of the night.

 Whilst in deep thought, a message was sent, the ping echoing in the middle of the night