𝟰. 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

Adora's eyes were latched onto Bain's, she couldn't get them off

Adora's eyes were latched onto Bain's, she couldn't get them off. Bain had bent over a little, enough for Adora to still look up at him. He felt like the minx was teasing her, the big doll eyes, pouty mouth and flushed cheeks. He didn't know another with such beauty. Grabbing the medical kit from the boot he opened it to pull out the essential of cleaning her knees up. While gathering the stuff, he still could see Adora's stare at him, she looked as if she was staring at an animal in a zoo. Sanitising his hands, he ripped open the alcohol wipes to clean off the cuts. "Sweetheart this will hurt."

He slowly dragged the wipe on her right knee. Her mewls and groans of pain started getting louder. Bain started blowing her knee, sinking lower onto his own, his devilish mind had a tease up his sleeve. He angled his head where his minty breath was in contact of her knee. From the angle he could see her white frilly panties and the wet stain. He felt himself get harder, throbbing against his suit pants. He moved his head, blowing in between her legs.

The tiniest of moans left her mouth, lip in between teeth and thighs attempting to tense together to try and not show the mysterious man her arousal of the cool air. He continued wiping and blowing, aiming for her panties too. He knew that she loved the feeling of it. He was teasing her and loved every single bit of it. Wrapping bandages around her knees, Bain would sneakily grab ahold of her thighs, assessing her reactions and couldn't get enough. He thought of busting in his pants, like a hormonal teenager. Bain felt the urge to rub her clit, overstimulate the girl, bringing her over the edge and repeating all until letting her release an eye rolling orgasm. Moaning his name while holding onto his hair for dear life while he eats her pussy.

Adora never had felt an ache need to be relieved so bad. Her sinned thoughts plagued her mind, how close he was to her Yoni and the wetness that increased when he was blowing her knees to soothe the stinging sensation. Once they were done she jumped out of the boot, legs landing like jelly, she stabilised herself.

"T-thank y-you Sir." She attempted to hide her flushed face behind the forgotten doggy in her hand. "You shouldn't be wondering by yourself," he edged closer to her ear "The monsters can come out and eat you." He bite her ear, letting a shriek out, Adora dashed away from the man. Running back to the picnic blanket, she heard the chuckles of the man, leaving a shiver to escape her back.

Adora felt tired. So much had happened in the span of time she was there with the man. He terrified her, yes he did help her clean her knees. But he was very scary. Walking with Mocha in her arms, she found the picnic spot and Milk laying there still. Adora went to kiss the cat and clipped Mocha's leash and continued her picnic.