One of the girls: "Oh my god, Jimin you're too amazing!"

Seeing how she was on the verge of cupping her face and fangirl squealing, embarrassment washed over Jimin. Popular songs weren't hard to play and doable for anyone at level-5 or 6. When he played around at home, he had never felt these took much effort to learn.

Jimin surreptitiously sneaked a peek at the cultural division head, then casually remarked, "In the past, I met someone who was much better at playing piano. His name was...Taehyung."

Truthfully speaking, Jimin didn't know how well Taehyung played nowadays, but based on his stellar violin skills, his piano skills shouldn't be that far behind.

The division head blinked, and sure enough, took the bait. "Taehyung? Merit Music International Academy's Taehyung?"

Just as Jimin was about to follow up, another girl suddenly interrupted: "You guys actually know Taehyung?! He was my previous school's #1 hottest guy!"

Those in the dark asked, "Who exactly is Taehyung?"

That girl gave a simple explanation, and someone else inquired, "How come you all know Taehyung? Has his reputation spread to even here?"

Jimin originally just wanted to sound things out, but who knew that pulling on this one thread ended up unearthing so many more.

Turns out, within this group of girls, one went to Merit Music International Academy (MMIA) for elementary and middle school. Another had a friend who currently went to MMIA. And as for the division head, it was through a series of indirect relationships that she obtained Taehyung's contact method.

In a single city, there was only a handful of schools that could be considered the best, and with how people mixed and mingled, it was inevitable that one would come to know of students from other schools. It's just that no one mentioned it before, but now that the subject's been breached, everyone started chatting away.

They talked about how Taehyung's dad was a secretive big shot in finance, how his mom's a famous TV anchor, how his house was located in the city's most expensive neighborhood, and how he reportedly also had an older brother, but no one knew what he looked like.

Other than that, Taehyung himself was very outstanding. He had been an exchange student as MMIA's representative to an overseas sister school, attended Ivy League universities' summer camps, and even won awards in national youth computer programming competitions......

Those in the know delightfully enumerated all of Taehyung achievements, making the rest of the girls sparkle with delight.

A person like this was just like the male lead from an idol drama!

As someone with such an exceptional background, the girls who chased Taehyung were as numerous as could be, and supposedly, Taehyung also had a lot of love affairs. Starting from his 3rd year of middle school, he's never not had a girlfriend, and normal girls couldn't even enter his sights. Only the pale, rich, and beautiful daughters of high society had the privilege of catching his fancy.

One of the well known rumors was about how the princess of LingHua Corporation chased after Taehyung for a year, but in the end, lost to the daughter of the leader of a construction conglomerate and transferred to a high school in London to get over her heartbreak. There was also Taehyung's childhood friend and neighbor who was apparently betrothed to him as a child, which made her his official girlfriend/fiancee......

Hearing all these terms commonly found only in mary-sue novels, while Jimin's expression was tranquil on the outside, a raging storm had long ravaged his heart from within.