The Step-by-Step Guide On How To Kill a God

Begin by identifying the God's weakness.

Destroy it.

•••

Down by the Harbour a certain couple was giggling alone as if they were the only two left on Teyvat.

The two Fatui guards were enjoying their downtime at a humble vendor's store along the wooden docks. The smell of soft perfume was light in the afternoon breeze. Seeing the bouquet of Silk Flowers before her, the woman couldn't help but let out a breathless gasp. Not all the time was she presented with such a romantic gift, one would say it almost brought a tear to her eye.

Taking the flowers into her arms, Nadia was then guided against the wall of the store and cornered between the wooden boards and the man in front of her. From under his mask, she managed to catch a smile forming on his lips.

"I spoke with Andrei," Vlad brought up their manager. "He said both of us can use our vacation days during the next Lantern Rite. What do you think about that?"

"I can't wait..."

"Can't wait to finally be alone, hm?" Vlad teased as he walked his fingers up Nadia's sleeve and eventually made his way just under her jaw, lifting her chin up to his face.

"H-Hey...!" Nadia laughed at the man's antics.

"You're so cute..."

A dark shadow cast over the couple who were leaning into each other for a kiss. Once they noticed the person standing above them, they immediately froze up in fear.

"Vlad, Nadia, I'm glad to see that you two are still together."

Your comedic timing could not have been any better. Seeing you posted up on the wooden staircase with your hands on your hips made it seem like you were a disappointed school teacher in front of misbehaving students. The looks on their faces were a complete contrast to your confident beaming expression.

"W-W-Wh..." Both of them pointed their shaky fingers at you. "Wh... Why are you here... secretary [Y/N]...?!"

"I'm going to need your help with something." You replied bluntly.

You weren't the biggest fan of playing dress-up especially when it involved one of your subordinates pretending to be you. Still, you didn't exactly know why they even agreed to do this for you in the first place.

After spending a good chunk of your time convincing both Shenhe and Yanfei that you weren't going to run away the second they turned their backs on you, and after explaining to Beidou and Kazuha that your trip back to Snezhnaya might have to be scheduled some other time (the party assigned themselves to work on other tasks such as legal matters that you honestly couldn't bother your head with) - you found yourself slipping on Nadia's coat and dawning on her Fatui face mask.

In turn, you gave her the adventurer's clothes that you wore during your stay at the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour. Seeing that they fit her perfectly, you had a good feeling that this little switch-up was bound to trick whatever soldier Scaramouche would be sending out to hunt you down.

Vlad was just as red in the face as Nadia was. He was just awestruck at the sight of his girlfriend in regular civilian clothes instead of her usual uniform. Not to mention, finally seeing the face she was hiding under her mask made Vlad's heart leap with joy. He was almost getting down on his knees to thank the Archons.

"No, you will not have my guns." That was your one-only rule and Nadia was displaying obvious disinterest in even touching your weapons.

Now, although Shenhe and Yanfei proposed to accompany you on this great prison escape, you decided not to involve them with the breakout. Honestly, you came up with different plans where Shenhe and Yanfei were helping you out but you couldn't see a happy ending with any of those scenarios.